Just thought I would share what I have been following for some time now ...

I bought Z10 on 12 November this year and have been following the Amazon Germany reviews for the device. since that day more than 50 users have shared their experiences. I think there are only 2 or 3 bad reviews, but everyone else have been greatly surprised and pleased with the performance. Quite often you see the words like unschlagbar (unbeatable), ausgezeichnet (excellent), hervorragend (outstanding), etc. Many of these people were previously iPhone or Samsung Galaxy/Android users. What the people love is the price/performance (preis/leistung) compared to any other phone.
    See for yourself ... if you're interested and can understand ....

Amazon.de: Kundenrezensionen: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone (4,2 Zoll Display, Touchscreen, 8 Megapixel Kamera, 16 GB erweiterbarer Speicher, 4G LTE) weiss

Cheers.
    OniBerry, tarmpung, HotFix and 3 others like this.
    12-06-13 07:13 AM
    Who cares, it's just Germany

America is the only country in the world, just ask the media.
    dreamzter likes this.
    12-06-13 07:26 AM
    Hi indyaachen,

i bought my Z10 from Amazon Germany in May 2013. Even though the price was about 400 to 500 € back then, the reviews had been very good (4,5/5 stars). When I talked to my sister one other day before I bought my z10, she said: "wow, that phone has really good reviews".

But take a look at one point: I believe, that the people buying a Z10 from Amazon have made up their mind a long time before they really decided to do this step (it took me 4 months and I read a lot on CB ). They are convinced, that this is good phone and thats why they're buying it.

The question to me is: how to convince other people to jump on the BB10 train?

The other day, I walked into Saturn (one german electronic device market) and looked for a Z10. The language was set to arabic, the open menu was the one for Wifi-Connections, and the back button was hidden under the kensington lock, which was taped onto the screen... I asked myself if this was by accident or by intention...

Prost
    12-06-13 07:29 AM
    That is great!

Of course back when the Z10 launch it was in the top spot for a while on Amazon and this lead many to believe that what TH was saying about best sales ever was correct - and maybe it was for a BlackBerry.

For any BlackBerry BBOS user BB10 is a much better experience and the Z10 is a great device! And if you are a power user a Z10 running 10.2.1.1055 is very impressive and give a pretty good mobile experience (not as good a Android, but it's getting there).
    12-06-13 07:32 AM
    I am in the same category ... "it took me 4 months and I read a lot on CB" ... plus ... I had a PB for more than a year.
    I think it is a lot to do with the 'perception' of the company's future. BB is only getting negative attention. Nevertheless, I managed to convert at least one more person. He had liked the phone's looks before, but then he was able to see someone using it everyday ... without much complain ;-)
    12-06-13 07:42 AM
    That is great!

.... a pretty good mobile experience (not as good a Android, but it's getting there).
    ??? ... I am not a BB fanboy ... but I have to say that Android is NOT a good mobile experience. It is just a Walmart of mobile experience ... you get everything, but the quality is another matter.
    12-06-13 07:45 AM
    ??? ... I am not a BB fanboy ... but I have to say that Android is NOT a good mobile experience. It is just a Walmart of mobile experience ... you get everything, but the quality is another matter.
    OMG. I love that Walmart of mobile experience line. Perfect!! We own Android devices, from cheapie Huawei to Samsung. I totally get that!

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    12-06-13 08:22 AM
    We want a better android than android experience!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 09:50 AM
    We want a better android than android experience!

Posted via CB10
    We have a BlackBerry + Android experience... Awesome!

Posted via the awesome keyboard on Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055 using CB10 App
    12-06-13 11:30 AM
    I like those new German words for some superlatives.
    12-06-13 03:02 PM

"ausgezeichnet"
    12-07-13 09:08 AM
    Just thought I would share what I have been following for some time now ...

I bought Z10 on 12 November this year and have been following the Amazon Germany reviews for the device. since that day more than 50 users have shared their experiences. I think there are only 2 or 3 bad reviews, but everyone else have been greatly surprised and pleased with the performance. Quite often you see the words like unschlagbar (unbeatable), ausgezeichnet (excellent), hervorragend (outstanding), etc. Many of these people were previously iPhone or Samsung Galaxy/Android users. What the people love is the price/performance (preis/leistung) compared to any other phone.
    See for yourself ... if you're interested and can understand ....

Amazon.de: Kundenrezensionen: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone (4,2 Zoll Display, Touchscreen, 8 Megapixel Kamera, 16 GB erweiterbarer Speicher, 4G LTE) weiss

Cheers.
    It is now a budget priced phone.Of course it's seen as excellent for that price. People tend to be more forgiving for a 287 euro phone than a 500 euro phone.

That's what lots of us have been saying for a while. The Z10 was overpriced at launch and that's a major reason for its abysmal failure.
    12-11-13 09:28 AM