From digitaltrends.com:

Until recently, Ryan Seacrest apparently always went around with two phones ? one with a physical keyboard for typing and messaging, and an iPhone for everything else. His new Typo Keyboard, however, means he can finally do away with the other device.The post Ryan Seacrest brings BlackBerry-style typing to iPhone with his Typo Keyboard appeared first on Digital Trends.

Ryan Seacrest brings BlackBerry-style typing to iPhone with new keyboard | Digital Trends
    bobauckland likes this.
    12-06-13 06:26 AM
    God what an ugly phone. Almost as stupid as Seacrest himself.
    12-06-13 06:31 AM
    Haha, yes! Horrible!

Ain't nothing like the real thing, and that's the BlackBerry thing...
    lang007 and moody like this.
    12-06-13 06:34 AM
    But it will sell very well because it's for the iPhone.

Z10 on Telus
    12-06-13 06:39 AM
    then how to go back?? the home button is missing. FAIL!!!
    Berry_Pink and Houshinto like this.
    12-06-13 06:50 AM
    This just proves the point that there is a need to improve the typing experience on the touchscreen phones. Why not solve the issue instead? A slider fone would have solved this.
    TioPepe78 likes this.
    12-06-13 06:55 AM
    That was my first thought as well. Ah the limitations of old designs kept alive by the blind followers. .

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    12-06-13 06:56 AM
    Ho ho hold the f up. dumb.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 07:10 AM
    Ganjaman, I like your name, and the 420...
    12-06-13 07:12 AM
    From digitaltrends.com:

Until recently, Ryan Seacrest apparently always went around with two phones ? one with a physical keyboard for typing and messaging, and an iPhone for everything else. His new Typo Keyboard, however, means he can finally do away with the other device.The post Ryan Seacrest brings BlackBerry-style typing to iPhone with his Typo Keyboard appeared first on Digital Trends.

Ryan Seacrest brings BlackBerry-style typing to iPhone with new keyboard | Digital Trends

omg ... UBER-DWEEB! Not a single iPhone user will want that. Let them come to BlackBerry for real QWERTY goodness.
    12-06-13 07:15 AM
    This just proves the point that there is a need to improve the typing experience on the touchscreen phones. Why not solve the issue instead? A slider fone would have solved this.
    Anyone who thinks or thought touchscreen typing is/was perfect is an *****. Ever since the introduction of touchscreen devices, the amount of typos and grammar errors when reading stuff on the Internet has reached ridiculous new levels.

Posted via CB Forums iOS app
    ghundiraj likes this.
    12-06-13 07:16 AM
    From the picture I have seen of it before, there is a key on the bottom right for the home button. I think it is ugly as sin, but it does show that there is a market for phones with keyboards.
    mkmilan likes this.
    12-06-13 07:16 AM
    I don't believe anything on this thread as it is already known that the typing experience on the iPhone is perfection. There is no reason to change.

Posted via CB10
    bspence87 likes this.
    12-06-13 07:27 AM
    well okay - Fail
    12-06-13 07:31 AM
    Well it does if it sells in vast numbers and we see competitors appear - hard to say what it proves before it is released, sold and used.
    randall2580, m1a1mg and ghundiraj like this.
    12-06-13 07:33 AM
    Anyone who thinks or thought touchscreen typing is/was perfect is an *****. Ever since the introduction of touchscreen devices, the amount of typos and grammar errors when reading stuff on the Internet has reached ridiculous new levels.

Posted via CB Forums iOS app
    and the length of the sentences in the mails shrunk to a one or two word reply. I can almost predict from responses back to me who has a touch keyboard and who has a physical one.
    Plazmic Flame and mnc76 like this.
    12-06-13 07:34 AM
    that's what apple users/fanboys will call - Inovation!!!!

oh... wait...
    Sony Ericsson P900 - Full phone specifications
    12-06-13 07:37 AM
    talking about ugly?? this is an awful design..
    12-06-13 07:44 AM
    Really I would not want to be seen with that
    $1 million?? And the Q is how much? LOL
    ghundiraj likes this.
    12-06-13 07:45 AM
    Not my style, but I think one pertinent point is that for some folks, the iOS experience is more than just a touchscreen, and as such, there are plenty of people that would rather have a physical keyboard attachment than use a BB device and give up the iOS experience.
    ghundiraj and mkmilan like this.
    12-06-13 07:49 AM

That was my first thought as well. Ah the limitations of old designs kept alive by the blind followers. .
    See that button on the bottom right side of the keyboard? THAT is the "HOME" button.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-06-13 07:51 AM
    or just a iphone with a querty keyboard...the q10 could have filled this gap if it had a larger screen but bbry were not thinking that way or decided a size similar to the bold 9900 was more profitable.
    ubizmo likes this.
    12-06-13 08:03 AM
    I'm curious to see if BlackBerry legal does/can do anything about this. It's almost an exact clone of the Q10 keyboard right down to the button shapes, and silver frets.
    12-06-13 08:04 AM
    It can be argued that removing the physical keyboard gives you a bigger, higher res screen which is helpful 'when reading stuff on the Internet'

But it will sell very well because it's for the iPhone.
    I doubt this will sell very well.

You don't do text entry all the time. A slider phone add permanent bulk for a temporary problem. Heck, many people have become pretty proficient with the stock Keyboard.
    For OEMs like BlackBerry that have made their name on physical keyboards, Sliders are a no-brainer. For Android and iOS devices, nobody has time for a slider.

Really I would not want to be seen with that
    $1 million?? And the Q is how much? LOL
    Sadly, the main issue is that many people would not want to be seen with a Q10.

that's what apple users/fanboys will call - Inovation!!!!
    oh... wait...
    Sony Ericsson P900 - Full phone specifications
    Congrats for posting the first stereotypical fanboy crap in this discussion.
    m1a1mg, ubizmo, 21stNow and 1 others like this.
    12-06-13 08:12 AM
    From digitaltrends.com:

His ipnone is so great he has to spend $1,000,000.00 to make it work like he wants, homerun apple. I love how the original article states he used "his hard earned money" lol good one
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    12-06-13 08:12 AM
157 123 ...