Hi,

I was updating BB OS and in middle by chance, I took phone out from cable.

Now. blackberry z30 doesn't boot, only shows flashing red LED

from last 3 hrs, it is behaving in same manner.

I have try to install new autoloader and even restore from BB Link,

but no results.

So please help to get back my device asap.
    12-05-13 04:26 PM
    You'll likely need to send it in OR if your a little tech savvy maybe a copy of cfp might be able to save it. Unfortunately its an internal BB tool and linking of it is prohibited so you'll need to find a copy of it yourself.
    12-05-13 05:52 PM
    Shut your phone off and plug it into your computer then start autoloader and hold power button down until the loader starts.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    12-05-13 06:04 PM
    I had the same issue, which seems to have been my flip case. The power button didn't release upon reboot and the phone was looping at the BlackBerry screen. Try to remove the back cover and see if you can start the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:15 PM
    1. Download and install BlackBerry Link for your computer.
    2. Open BlackBerry Link software.
    3. Plug in the BlackBerry device using your USB cable.
    4. At the bottom left of the program, find the device you're having issues with and select it by clicking on it.
    5. The BlackBerry Link application will then ask to either reconnect or reload the device software. Choose Reload.
    6. Confirm the reload when prompted to do so, which will wipe clean any data previously on the handset.
    7. Allow the reload to complete, which can take some time. Whilst this is underway, the device will have a solid green light. This process of downloading and reinstalling the device can take an hour or more, depending on the speed of your internet connection, so please don't disconnect the BlackBerry until the process has finished.
    12-05-13 08:19 PM
    Try to load OS from link....it works.....i have faced the same issue

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:20 PM
    I hold power button for 3-4 minutes, but autoloader is stuck on boot only.

I bought this from UAE and now i am in India.
    12-05-13 09:09 PM
    I tried same with BB Link, but it is checking BBM PIN and not going further.

1. Download and install BlackBerry Link for your computer.
    2. Open BlackBerry Link software.
    3. Plug in the BlackBerry device using your USB cable.
    4. At the bottom left of the program, find the device you're having issues with and select it by clicking on it.
    5. The BlackBerry Link application will then ask to either reconnect or reload the device software. Choose Reload.
    6. Confirm the reload when prompted to do so, which will wipe clean any data previously on the handset.
    7. Allow the reload to complete, which can take some time. Whilst this is underway, the device will have a solid green light. This process of downloading and reinstalling the device can take an hour or more, depending on the speed of your internet connection, so please don't disconnect the BlackBerry until the process has finished.
    12-05-13 09:10 PM
    HI,

I tried after removing back cover too, but still failed to make it alive.

I had the same issue, which seems to have been my flip case. The power button didn't release upon reboot and the phone was looping at the BlackBerry screen. Try to remove the back cover and see if you can start the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 09:11 PM
    Friends, please help me.

I bought this from UAE and now I am in India. even I can't send it back to Axicom also.

Waiting for more help.
    12-05-13 09:12 PM
    Did you pull the battery out for 20 min then put back in and try again

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    12-05-13 10:06 PM
    Try to hold volume up and down pressed in the same time for 10 seconds. For a hard reset. See if it helps. Had the same problem over the weekend and this fixed it. Since we can't remove the battery anymore. Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 10:08 PM
    Turn off. Take off back cover, remove sim card, replace, reboot. If it does not turn off, do the rest. Should restart properly.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 10:32 PM
    wow, it is working.

You are hero of my day.

thanks to all members for their suggestions.

Try to hold volume up and down pressed in the same time for 10 seconds. For a hard reset. See if it helps. Had the same problem over the weekend and this fixed it. Since we can't remove the battery anymore. Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll likes this.
    12-05-13 11:56 PM
    you cannot pull the battery out on this phone
    10-04-14 09:28 AM