After installing 10.2.1.1055 on my Z10 STL 100-1 my phone has become a revolution among my friends..!! why..?? take a look at these screenshots..!!

1st: Dual Standby screens..i.e. two os running at the same time..!!
    Advantage Dual OS!-1st.jpg

2nd: OS info.. one is BB10 OS and the other is Android jellybean..
    Advantage Dual OS!-2nd.jpg

3rd: android settings screen..!!
    Advantage Dual OS!-3rd.png

4th: android app drawer scrolling effect..!!
    Advantage Dual OS!-4th.jpg

5th: Dual Apps..i.e. one for BB10 and other for android..!!
    Advantage Dual OS!-5th.jpg

6th: iMessage and iCloud..!!
    Advantage Dual OS!-6th.jpg

in 5th screenshot i have given example of Whatsapp.. you can do it with any app..although some apps don't work in the leak...but i think would definitely work in the next official os..!!

Note: BB10 os can read both built for BB and android apps.. but android os can't read bb apps..!!

For installing Android launcher you can download apk of *Go Launcher EX* or *Nova Launcher* from their website or from an Android market (not google play store, I use 1 mobile market)

For downloading android apps I use 1 mobile market..but there are no. of options available on crackberry...you can refer to them also..!!
    OR
    side load snap:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-2-1-a-874153/

NOTE: android on BB is not supporting updating android apps yet...if you try to update any app it will say *app already installed, cannot install it again*

For apk's of IOS apps : Apple Assistant Tools

Note: For IOS apps always use a brand new apple id as all your messages go via a 3rd party chinese server (its not yet official that's why) Do not use your apple id which you use for itunes or apple product your data may be vulnerable..!! Me or crackberry won't be responsible for any kind of your loss..!!

EDIT:
    Due to fellow crackberrians I got more info about all this..it's mentioned in comment below by UTKARSH.. but i want the ease the pain of searching it in comments..so editing the post.. here are the 4 points he wrote..!! (Credit goes to Utkarsh for this..THANK HIM)

"just a word of caution, using launchers have broken the Android Runtime for some people. So be sure to revert back to original launcher before uninstalling any new launchers

1.The WIDGETS. Get some widgets on those homescreen of yours (in launcher). Like calengoo, evernote, recorder, etc

2. Login using your google account:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...ml#post9453720
    Login to your google apps after installing the Google Play / Account apks given in this link. Get GMail to work and include its widget.

3. Login into GMaps using the apk provided, and sync your starred location, get google voice navigation, and update your location to google servers (location history reporting). v6.4 for google maps works for me.

4. Make your phone speak back to you, make full use of Pico TTS installed on your phone, download any Text to speech client (few kb in size) and make them speak your documents and texts using Android's builtin Voice. Use Moon Reader apk to read out your ebooks. I have been trying to install new voices, but right now, none are working."

P.S.: .i know its just Android runtime and not THE ENTIRE OS...BUT having android rumtime is more cooler than having the option to choose which os to boot...that way we would have only one os running at a time...but now we have the power as if two different OS are running together..!! And hence the name of the thread..!!

As it is my 1st thread I apologize for any inconvenience..please let me know if it is..
    Hope you like my thread..!! THANK YOU..!!
    Last edited by Akshay Borkar; 12-06-13 at 08:01 AM.
    12-05-13 05:31 AM
    you mean just download android launcher to have android os?

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803
    12-05-13 05:39 AM
    you mean just download android launcher to have android os?

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803
    BB10 have inbuilt Android os running back of bb10 os..by installing Launcher you just bring it in front and make it visible..!!
    grumpyaeroguy likes this.
    12-05-13 05:45 AM
    Ios apk?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:16 AM
    Ios apk?

Posted via CB10
    the developer of the link i have provided...grab the source code of IOS apps and covert them to apk files..!!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-05-13 06:19 AM
    You must be kidding me... is this for real???

Posted via CB10
    Akshay Borkar likes this.
    12-05-13 06:20 AM
    A saw an article about iMessage on Android, I think all your messages go via a 3rd party chinese server or something

EDIT: Here we go
    iMessage unofficially comes to Android, needs a big health warning (update: pulled)
    12-05-13 06:23 AM
    You must be kidding me... is this for real???

Posted via CB10
    yup...its my very own phone...its cent percent real..!!
    thermiks likes this.
    12-05-13 06:25 AM
    A saw an article about iMessage on Android, I think all your messages go via a 3rd party chinese server or something

iMessage unofficially comes to Android, needs a big health warning (update: pulled)
    yeah that's true... that's why i would suggest to use a brand new apple id..!!
    12-05-13 06:26 AM

post updated..thanks..!!
    12-05-13 06:30 AM
    Actually we don't have a dual OS. It's the runtime that is integrated in the OS and gets integrated more tightly with each update. If we really had a dual OS we could have chosen which OS to boot up with at startup. Otherwise you could say that the PlayBook has a dual OS too.
    But I agree, this runtime is wicked cool with all the abilities it already has!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:36 AM
    Actually we don't have a dual OS. It's the runtime that is integrated in the OS and gets integrated more tightly with each update. If we really had a dual OS we could have chosen which OS to boot up with at startup. Otherwise you could say that the PlayBook has a dual OS too.

Posted via CB10
    I kinda agree with this.
    Its just like an OS with a virtual machine inside.
    But this one is different. This android runtime is meant to handle android apps only, (I think).

Its pretty cool though

Posted via CB10
    Akshay Borkar and Mecca EL like this.
    12-05-13 06:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    I totally agree with you mate..i know its a runtime...that's why in the os info screenshot it says *android player* BUT don't you think having android rumtime is more cooler than having the option to choose which os to boot...that way we would have only one os running at a time...*that sucks for me* but now we have the power as if two different OS are running together..!! *way cool for me atleast* and hence the name of the thread..!!
    thanks..!!
    12-05-13 06:46 AM
    This looks sweet dude!

Posted via CB10 on my ? BlackBerry Q10
    12-05-13 06:50 AM
    Akshay, thanks for sharing .

Lets try nova launcher on this hehe

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:52 AM
    I totally agree with you mate..i know its a runtime...that's why in the os info screenshot it says *android player* BUT don't you think having android rumtime is more cooler than having the option to choose which os to boot...that way we would have only one os running at a time...*that sucks for me* but now we have the power as if two different OS are running together..!! *way cool for me atleast* and hence the name of the thread..!!
    thanks..!!
    It is very cool indeed! I've got these working now besides Go Launcher. Smart Launcher even has a BB10 theme! :P
    I'm still trying to get that theme to work

Advantage Dual OS!-img_00001136.png

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:00 AM
    It is very cool indeed! I've got these working now besides Go Launcher. Smart Launcher even has a BB10 theme! :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001136.png 
Views:	4637 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	227163

Posted via CB10
    Nice

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:09 AM
    Mind blown!!!!

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    12-05-13 07:17 AM
    hello there, sorry for my off topic message but can anyone refers me or tell me exactly how to have the android apps installed in my Z30? i mean, i am not sure if i have to sideload something first since i hear that now you don't need to do that in 10.2.1.1055 (which i have in my phone)... i've been looking for that in the forums and for some reason i am missing it... i would like to try the nova launcher for instance and also see how well the whole process of installing an app works in this leaked os... thanks in advance and i am sorry for the sort of out of topic reply
    12-05-13 07:18 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001136.png 
Views:	4637 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	227163

Posted via CB10
    woahh.. would definitely try those launchers..thanks for sharing..!!
    12-05-13 07:28 AM
    hello there, sorry for my off topic message but can anyone refers me or tell me exactly how to have the android apps installed in my Z30? i mean, i am not sure if i have to sideload something first since i hear that now you don't need to do that in 10.2.1.1055 (which i have in my phone)... i've been looking for that in the forums and for some reason i am missing it... i would like to try the nova launcher for instance and also see how well the whole process of installing an app works in this leaked os... thanks in advance and i am sorry for the sort of out of topic reply
    just download the apk of the app you want to install from any website or market (other than Google play store).. go to the download location..click on the file... and android app installer would start..!! enjoy..!!
    gallopiton likes this.
    12-05-13 07:30 AM
    12-05-13 07:32 AM
    Snap just shows apps from Google play of entire America..and majority of the apps are Canadian apps... that's why i would prefer 1-mobile market.. where there is a category called as *Local top* and *Local free* etc (for users residing in rest of the world).. anyways thanks for sharing mate..!!
    12-05-13 07:37 AM
    No problem I just do not trust the other app stores. Seems weird to me that if a google play (apk directly from the play store) app will not work on my phone yet if I get it from 1mobile it does there has to have been a change in the apk file. I am not a programmer just a thought I had.

Anyway very cool theread here!!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:53 AM
    Running android launcher, search for this on crackberry and you will see that we all already know about this, nothing new, just saying. (http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-2-1-a-878880/)

Dual OS? more like blackberry running an android app, nothing new here either.

Cool? It sure is!
    anon(1042122), KoreyTM and Greened like this.
    12-05-13 08:08 AM
137 123 ...