Hello,

Today I present you Master Cook Pro
    Master Cook Pro is the best companion for finding and preparing the best recipes! Having more than 150.000 recipes at your disposal will never let you think too much what to cook next for your kids, beloved husband or wife
    Features:
    - Search recipes by ingredients, optionally excluding recipes that contain certain ingredients (maybe you don't like onions for example)
    - Tens of recipes categories for you to choose from (Examples of categories: Christmas, New Year's, Appetizers, Breakfast, Main Dish, American, Asian, European, Diabetic, Low Calorie, Low Carb, Vegetarian, Vegan and tens more!)
    - Nutritional information for every recipe: calorie count, fat, protein, carbs, sodium, sugar, cholesterol etc.
    - Ability to save your favorite recipes in a Favorite list
    - Ability to automatically create your Shopping list based on the recipes you want to prepare - touch the Cart icon on each recipe page
    - Thousands of Christmas and New Year's recipes and thousands more will be added before each major Holiday season!

Every recipe has photos, the ingredients list, detailed preparation instructions and nutrition information.
    Enjoy a long and healthy life by eating healthy food!

The app is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 phones and is pending "Built for BlackBerry" status. Please write a review if you enjoy the app! Thanks!

Price: 2.99$ - For a limited time only 33% OFF

Best regards,
    Andrei Avram

Master Cook Pro - 150.000 recipes with nutrition information-main.jpg Master Cook Pro - 150.000 recipes with nutrition information-recipe.jpg
    Master Cook Pro - 150.000 recipes with nutrition information-search.png Master Cook Pro - 150.000 recipes with nutrition information-shopping.png
    Master Cook Pro - 150.000 recipes with nutrition information-descarcare.png

Last edited by andrei_avram; 12-04-13 at 04:46 PM.
    12-04-13 04:21 PM
    Awesome! Love to cook. Will check it out
    12-04-13 04:40 PM
    Thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 09:09 PM
    Good luck with your app. Can you easily import your own recipes?

Is this app any relationship to the Mastercook program that I've had on my computer for years?
    12-04-13 10:05 PM
    Good luck with your app. Can you easily import your own recipes?

Is this app any relationship to the Mastercook program that I've had on my computer for years?
    For the moment, you can't import your own recipes. No, there is no relationship with the desktop program, just a name coincidence..
    12-05-13 03:44 AM