I noticed last night that when I put my Q10 in the holster it was not going to sleep, or walking up when taken out later. After testing it a few times I realized this was happening after I had opened the blackberry Maps App. If I reset the phone, it does work properly again, but as soon as I open the Map app, it seems to stop recognizing the holster. At first I thought it was perhaps because it was using the GPS function, but after trying a few things I realized this happens regardless of whether or not I have closed the app or what I have used it for. I have looked at every setting on my phone and in the maps app and found nothing relating to this. I know I have used the Maps app previously and don't remember noticing this problem before now. I am using version 10.2.0.429, and am not positive if I have used this app since my most recent update, so wondering if that has done anything. Can anyone shed some light?? thanks!
    12-03-13 11:36 AM
    There does seem to be a sensor issue with BlackBerry 10 right now. It seems that many people (including me) have sensors that stop working. The light sensor, proximity sensor, and phone position sensors stop working. Rebooting solves the issue for a short period of time and then the cycle repeats.

I don't have a holster (or a magnet) easily available so I can't test that on my Z10. However, I did see other reports of people where the holster stopped turning off the phone.
    12-03-13 12:17 PM
    You are not alone. Please go here >>> http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post9649060 <<<
    12-03-13 12:29 PM
    Thanks, glad to know it's not just me! Can you tell me what exactly the log file contains, I'm not sending personal messages, pictures etc am I?
    12-03-13 02:18 PM