How much longer till we have it in US? Does anyone know? I've googled it but found nothing.

Posted via Q10 CB10 BB10 on Tmobile Unlimited Data Plan via 2yr contract plan.
    12-02-13 09:02 PM
    It said winter so I wouldn't expect to see it til January
    12-02-13 09:09 PM
    Late February would be my realistic guess
    12-02-13 09:14 PM
    waiting in vain

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 09:19 PM
    I asked Att when I called them the other day and the had no idea. I also asked them when they were going to get the Z30 and they haven't even heard of the Z30. I know BlackBerry is a whole lot bigger business than mine however I have learned over the years you have to advertise and give the customer what they want. I was watching a football game yesterday and I phone and Android phones advertise 3 times each. Not one BlackBerry add. It's like they don't want to sell phones in the USA

Posted via CB10
    bbryS likes this.
    12-02-13 09:22 PM
    I phoned AT&T. They didn't know anything about 10.2. They connected me with a BlackBerry representative, who they said was at BlackBerry. The representative told me it would be in February 2014.
    Last edited by Fotogeorge; 12-02-13 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Error fillin
    12-02-13 09:40 PM
    downgraded back to 10.1 from the leak to see if the leak was causing unexpected reboots, but I still have the problem. So not sure if it's hardware or software related, but I still can't wait for the official 10.2 release. Hoping it gets fixed.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 12:18 AM
    How much longer till we have it in US? Does anyone know? I've googled it but found nothing.

America is a lot bigger than just the US, and the largest Country in America already has 10.2, so please, be more specific in your title
    LoGGo likes this.
    12-03-13 12:21 AM
    I asked Att when I called them the other day and the had no idea. I also asked them when they were going to get the Z30 and they haven't even heard of the Z30. I know BlackBerry is a whole lot bigger business than mine however I have learned over the years you have to advertise and give the customer what they want. I was watching a football game yesterday and I phone and Android phones advertise 3 times each. Not one BlackBerry add. It's like they don't want to sell phones in the USA

Posted via CB10
    Or its the USA that doesn't want BlackBerry to sell phones period...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-03-13 12:23 AM
    Don't waste your time with your useless carriers download sachesi to download official updates off Canadian carriers like Rogers or Bell.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-03-13 12:24 AM
    At first I thought it said when will it hit Antarctica. Wonder how cell service is down there?

BB10 or Bust!
    12-03-13 12:30 AM
    America is a lot bigger than just the US, and the largest Country in America already has 10.2, so please, be more specific in your title
    What? You're confused. America is the USA. In America we are called Americans. If I was to say when 10.2 would hit the Americas then it would include all the Americas. When people from south America are asked where they are from, the correct response would be either south america or their country. They are not Americans. If I'm asked where I'm from I say I'm from the US or America, which have the same meaning. You're making an issue out of a non-issue. Americans have been calling their country America for centuries now. This won't change.

alternator77 likes this.
    12-03-13 01:41 AM
    My guy at the Sprint store says he didn't even know the Q10 was expecting any updates :/

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 01:56 AM
    What? You're confused. America is the USA. In America we are called Americans. If I was to say when 10.2 would hit the Americas then it would include all the Americas. When people from south America are asked where they are from, the correct response would be either south america or their country. They are not Americans. If I'm asked where I'm from I say I'm from the US or America, which have the same meaning. You're making an issue out of a non-issue. Americans have been calling their country America for centuries now. This won't change.

....and your head only get bigger, I'm told that in your schoolbooks the sun revolves around the US as well
    12-03-13 02:11 AM
    ....and your head only get bigger, I'm told that in your schoolbooks the sun revolves around the US as well
    Then what do you suggest Americans call themselves? The United Staters?

12-03-13 02:20 AM
    You know how it goes. You'll get 10.2 when we get 10.2.1

From Zuri my Z10.
    12-03-13 02:23 AM

What you really mean USA has hijacked the term "American" for example everyone in Africa, no matter what country, is African

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:24 AM
    What you really mean USA has hijacked the term "American" for example everyone in Africa, no matter what country, is African

Posted via CB10
    Just because it's that way in Africa doesn't mean it applies to the Americas. Someone from Canada or Brazil isn't an American and not from America. I don't see where the confusion is coming from. They are from the Americas.

12-03-13 06:11 AM
    Just because it's that way in Africa doesn't mean it applies to the Americas. Someone from Canada or Brazil isn't an American and not from America. I don't see where the confusion is coming from. They are from the Americas.

So somebody from Canada can be North "American" but not just "American" see the irony? There's no confusion, we all know what it's like, it's just ironic.

Plus I live in Northern Ireland, you go to West Belfast and tell people they're not Irish and tell them they're British lol, I dare ya

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 06:27 AM
    So dramatic.

I think they're going to skip 10.2 and hit 10.2.1 in feb/march. But I'm basing this off nothing.

Posted via CB10
    w_jjhr5 likes this.
    12-03-13 07:37 AM
    The very end of winter. That's BB's track record. I expect nothing less when they give any kind of deadline. I'm probably just gonna wait for the next leak and install it cause I know the wait for us here in the U.S. Is going to be ridiculous

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 07:51 AM
    how did this turn into a debate on who is American....
    stay on topic: 10.2 in USA????
    21stNow and alternator77 like this.
    12-03-13 07:51 AM
    The one update on a device that will actually be useful to me! Come on blackberry! All we can do is wait I hope t mobile and blackberry won't let me down. I want to keep using BlackBerry products, make it happen.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 08:36 AM
    It already hit America when it was released in Canada Oooo snap

Swordsmanship Channel C000C9AF6
    12-03-13 08:39 AM
    And yet the dominant operating systems WORLDWIDE are north american based. Ios, windows, andriod, BlackBerry.

So yes it does matter when those closest to home are still waiting.
    My aunt is brazilian, and my wife is from peru and if you ask them where they are from they respond with there native country not some b.s. About the "americas"

Anywhere in the world you travel to and say your from the USA or US its kind of implied its the United States of America.

And for the record the United States of America has about one hundred million MORE people than the next most populated country in either north/central or south america. Use the internet it is your friend..

Ok back to our regularly scheduled programming.
    Posted from a phone....

Attachment 226467
    Last edited by alternator77; 12-03-13 at 09:03 AM.
    bbryS likes this.
    12-03-13 08:47 AM
29 12