I want to take a picture on my Q10 and have it copy to my PC when I am in range - wifi? I am running the latest version of the link software - and have tried setting this up in the previous versions - but it seems like Blackberry completely redesigns the interface from release to release and I have no idea how to set it up. I have read the documentation and googled it - but none of it makes any sense. Does anyone have some simple pointers on this one? Thanks.
    11-29-13 01:15 PM
    I don't use Link for things like Media File synchronisation. Enable wireless file sharing on your Q10 and enjoy.

It's located in Settings -> Storage
    vrud likes this.
    11-29-13 01:20 PM
    I'd recommend Box.net. It's a native app that has been on BB10 from day one. Plus you get 5GB of free cloud storage. Every pic and video you take can either get uploaded right away, or uploaded once your on WIFI. I then have a PC setup at home with the Box.net client on it. As soon as my BB uploads it to Box, the PC downloads it locally. Now I have 3 copies of my pictures, without doing a single thing more than taking a photo.
    11-29-13 01:26 PM
    I'd recommend Box.net. It's a native app that has been on BB10 from day one. Plus you get 5GB of free cloud storage. Every pic and video you take can either get uploaded right away, or uploaded once your on WIFI. I then have a PC setup at home with the Box.net client on it. As soon as my BB uploads it to Box, the PC downloads it locally. Now I have 3 copies of my pictures, without doing a single thing more than taking a photo.
    I have recently activated my box and you get 10 gigs free. Tigerr does it upload pics from sd card?
    The link software is very erratic I have to add. But when it does work it works well,
    11-29-13 01:32 PM
    I want to take a picture on my Q10 and have it copy to my PC when I am in range - wifi? I am running the latest version of the link software - and have tried setting this up in the previous versions - but it seems like Blackberry completely redesigns the interface from release to release and I have no idea how to set it up. I have read the documentation and googled it - but none of it makes any sense. Does anyone have some simple pointers on this one? Thanks.
    If I remember right, the phone has to be connected to a power source for wifi sync to work.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 01:47 PM
    Box allows you to sync OTA, but I recommend photos only, no videos OTA, it'll drain your battery. I have mine set up this way, and so far it's been really good. I take photos and when I get home, I go to box.com on my computer and all of the photos are there.
    11-29-13 11:11 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I have installed box.net on the BB. I cannot get it to do an initial sync. I have pictures and videos turned on, I swipe down, and select manual sync. It runs and tells me that there is nothing to sync yet I have lots of pictures and videos?
    11-30-13 07:27 AM
    Open file manager, transfer pictures from your phone to the Box account.
    I give up - how do I wirelessly copy pictures?-img_00000007.png

Posted via Z30
    11-30-13 10:46 AM
    Pictures taken with the camera will automatically be synced, not downloaded pictures.

Posted via Z30
    11-30-13 10:49 AM
    Why do you guys keep calling it box.net? Last time I checked it was box.com, are you downloading the wrong thing??

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-30-13 01:21 PM