For some reason, I started having problems with my android apps on the 1055 leak the last day or so. The apps will start in for about 10 seconds then crash. It doesn't mater if I converted the apk myself or got it from bbworld. They all do it. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 10:00 AM
    No I am not experiencing it, but I got all the Android apps I use from either 1mobile market or by using SNAP.
    11-28-13 10:09 AM
    Can anyone else chime in here? It's really getting annoying

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 09:33 PM
    Some people have experienced this problem, but has been more of a function of where they got the apk and installed directly on the phone. You may want to try reinstalling the runtime and then do a hard reset.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 09:40 PM
    Some people have experienced this problem, but has been more of a function of where they got the apk and installed directly on the phone. You may want to try reinstalling the runtime and then do a hard reset.

Posted via CB10
    Tried that. Still seem to be having the same problem. Next step I guess is to reinstall the OS

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 04:30 PM
    Having the exact same issue!!!! All of my android apps are from BB world (ports) with the exception of instagram. The after a reset, the android runtime opens when i touch an app icon, and thinks pretty hard for about 10-15 seconds. the blue loading bar approaches half way, then the app crashes. After that, each time i open an android app, the runtime crashes immediately.
    I am also unable to install apk files from the browser, says the installer has "stalled".
    Running 10.2.1.1055 on Z30.
    Help please.
    12-08-13 09:46 PM
    Having the exact same issue!!!! All of my android apps are from BB world (ports) with the exception of instagram. The after a reset, the android runtime opens when i touch an app icon, and thinks pretty hard for about 10-15 seconds. the blue loading bar approaches half way, then the app crashes. After that, each time i open an android app, the runtime crashes immediately.
    I am also unable to install apk files from the browser, says the installer has "stalled".
    Running 10.2.1.1055 on Z30.
    Help please.
    That's what was happening with me. Only fix was to reload the OS. Sorry bud...and I had to do it 3 or 4 times to everything working properly

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 07:36 AM
    It happened to me too. One solution that I stumbled on was to delete some of my android apps starting with apks then ports until the problem was resolved and then adding them one by one until the problem occurred again in order to find the offending app or combination of apps. You don't need to reinstall the OS, just start deleting some Android stuff.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 12:52 AM
    It happened to me too. One solution that I stumbled on was to delete some of my android apps starting with apks then ports until the problem was resolved and then adding them one by one until the problem occurred again in order to find the offending app or combination of apps. You don't need to reinstall the OS, just start deleting some Android stuff.

Posted via CB10
    I tried that as well. Deleted all my android apps. Still kept crashing

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 12:25 PM
    I tried that as well. Deleted all my android apps. Still kept crashing

Posted via CB10
    Bummer. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 02:33 PM