Since the small OS update (10.2.0.429) on Telus network (all other carriers had the same update), my bridge connection with my PlayBook doesn't work anymore. I have reset both devices, I even tried to add a tablet like I did the first time. They both see each other when I look in the bluetooth section and when I tried to connect them manually, the numbers appeared on both devices and it asks if the numbers match on both devices. Once I select "yes" and they try to connect, a pop up appears and says there is a problem with the z10 while trying to connect to each other. Anyone else having this issue and is there anyway to Correct it? I am thinking about loading the current leak to go to 10.2.1.xxxx. Also wanted to add that when I taped the bridge icon on my PlayBook it disappeared and cannot be found anywhere. But the bbm, and sms icons in the bridge are still there because I pulled them out of the bridge folder and put them in my main row of icons on top of the screen.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    11-27-13 10:52 AM
    did you update the bridge app as well?
    11-27-13 11:47 AM
    Yes the app is current on the z10. When I search for the bridge in BlackBerry World on the PlayBook it doesn't have it. The icon disappeared when I tapped it on the PlayBook but I still have the bbm, and sms icons that were in the bridge file because I moved them but they are faded. The problem seems to be the z10 not the PlayBook. Atleast that is what pops up on the PlayBook when trying to connect the 2 devices via bluetooth.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    11-28-13 06:57 PM
    So you did terminate or end the pairing/bridging completely and then reestablished it?
    11-29-13 12:05 AM