Hi,

I've recently installed the .1055 leaked OS. I used 1mobile to DL Google Maps, but it glitched, so then tried Amazon. I decided to then go via the 'old' route of side-loading the bar file, but I now get a '-104' error. I have Googled this, and it seems this is because the file is duplicated.

I have checked every folder on my phone, and also when I plug my Z10 into Chrome and look at all my apps etc. that way. Either way, until I get rid of whatever it is that I need to, I can't get GMaps back onto my phone.

Any advice appreciated.
    11-26-13 09:02 AM
    Boing........
    11-26-13 10:52 AM
    am running 1055 on my z10, 1mobile don't work properly keep getting duplicate hub messages that files have downloaded, nearly all apps i've downloaded don't work? have tried amazon download with no joy, dunno whats going on. hopefully things will improve with official update?dunno about error 104 but i find the the blackberry maps works better anyway at least on a blackberry......
    11-26-13 11:03 AM
    Hi,

I've recently installed the .1055 leaked OS. I used 1mobile to DL Google Maps, but it glitched, so then tried Amazon. I decided to then go via the 'old' route of side-loading the bar file, but I now get a '-104' error. I have Googled this, and it seems this is because the file is duplicated.

I have checked every folder on my phone, and also when I plug my Z10 into Chrome and look at all my apps etc. that way. Either way, until I get rid of whatever it is that I need to, I can't get GMaps back onto my phone.

Any advice appreciated.
    If you download ghost commander, from within that app you can manage android applications using the android system menu. Find google maps and uninstall from the android menus within ghost commander. Then reinstall, and you should be good.
    11-26-13 08:46 PM
    Try version 7.4.0 (#704001113), it works like a charm on my Z30, Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 10:27 PM
    From the Android source ...

public static final int INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES = -104;

(Yes this likely means you're trying to install an app with a package name that's signed with a different certificate than an app with the same package name that's already installed)
    11-26-13 10:46 PM
    If you download ghost commander, from within that app you can manage android applications using the android system menu. Find google maps and uninstall from the android menus within ghost commander. Then reinstall, and you should be good.
    Cheers. I have Ghost Commander already installed. I have tried that, but when I locate Google Maps, long hold, and choose to delete, it stays there.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 11:12 PM
    Cheers. I have Ghost Commander already installed. I have tried that, but when I locate Google Maps, long hold, and choose to delete, it stays there.

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried long pressing-> manage-> uninstall?

One would think delete would do the same thing, but I ran into the same issue you did. Manage -> uninstall solved it for me though.
    11-27-13 08:01 AM
    Have you tried long pressing-> manage-> uninstall?

One would think delete would do the same thing, but I ran into the same issue you did. Manage -> uninstall solved it for me though.
    Hi. I hadn't, social I did. The GM disappeared from Ghost Commander, but none of the APK's I've tried seem to work still.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 11:24 AM
    Hi. I hadn't, social I did. The GM disappeared from Ghost Commander, but none of the APK's I've tried seem to work still.

Posted via CB10
    try this, it works for me https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmqauxc5h5....maps.1107.apk
    Stwutter likes this.
    11-28-13 06:52 AM
    Works perfectly. Thank you sir!
    11-28-13 07:36 AM
    What do you mean the google maps from 1Mobile "glitched"? 1Mobile has the only Google maps that works for me, without side loading. I've had zero luck with ANYTHING from Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 08:10 AM
    What do you mean the google maps from 1Mobile "glitched"? 1Mobile has the only Google maps that works for me, without side loading. I've had zero luck with ANYTHING from Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    It 'glitched' as it wouldn't opened once I'd downloaded the APK. You have a working version, and, due to the above post, so do I now. So everyone's happy...

Oh - Amazon works fine for me mostly.
    11-28-13 08:20 AM