Today Oct. 29th is my b/day. I have been hinting around to my family members that I wanted another bb curve because my 1st one was destroyed. All I got was "gurl who do you think is going to spend all that money a bb?" Well this morning while getting ready for work I noticed this small box in my shoe closet (my family loves to hide and seek with gifts that they buy you) I was happy when I saw it was my birthdat gift but when I went to open the box it was empty. Long story with a short ending I did get another bb curve and I was happy as a pig in ****. I have been using a cell that was so old and outdated a drug user wouldn't even want to steal it.

Thanks Crackberry for the Birthday shout out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 11:56 AM
    Happy B-day!!!
    10-29-08 11:58 AM
    Nice for everyone concerned. So hard to find the perfect gift at times.
    10-29-08 11:59 AM
    Happy B'Day, KeiKay. Glad you back amongst the BBers. Found in your Shoe Closet, huh... imagine that... wish I HAD a "shoe closet"
    10-29-08 12:10 PM
    Thanks kfrey and CNBrown! CNBrown lol yes I have 2 shoe closets the one my gift was in are for all my simmer shoes and the other is for my winter shoes/boots. Every year I usually give away three big tub of shoes to less forgent families and most are brand new.

10-29-08 12:16 PM
    congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

10-29-08 12:19 PM
    Thanks kfrey and CNBrown! CNBrown lol yes I have 2 shoe closets the one my gift was in are for all my simmer shoes and the other is for my winter shoes/boots. Every year I usually give away three big tub of shoes to less forgent families and most are brand new.

I have 3 girls 6,5,and 4 and they have to many shoes already I hate to see when they get older. bad thing is i can give them away cause most times the are in bad shape after a couple of months.
    10-29-08 12:23 PM
    Thanks benzworm! Kfrey I don't know how I got into the shoe thing I was more into buying clothes then shoes. Im still trying to figure out where the shoe feddish came from. Lol

10-29-08 12:33 PM
    Don't you just hate it when some people have TWO shoe closets??!?!?

Happy Birthday Closest QUEEN! Hey got any room in those closests for some boxes?
    10-29-08 12:37 PM

Winter AND summer shoe closets, respectively? Oh WOW.. I'm having a case of shoe envy. I wear a size 6 so if you want to donate to my cause (cause I can always use another pair of shoes/boots), feel free.
    10-29-08 12:38 PM
    Thanks benzworm! Kfrey I don't know how I got into the shoe thing I was more into buying clothes then shoes. Im still trying to figure out where the shoe feddish came from. Lol

the 6 year old is into dresses and 5 year old is into lip gloss and the 4 years old is into wearing boy underwear(but girl everything else lol)
    10-29-08 12:40 PM
    Happy Birthday and congrats on getting your Curve back!!

10-29-08 12:45 PM
    happy birthday! mine was the other day (the 27th) and my present to myself was a new curve, too!!!!!!!! yay for birthdays!
    10-29-08 01:29 PM
    Happy birthday! Have a great day. What a fantastic present, a new curve

10-29-08 01:36 PM
    the 6 year old is into dresses and 5 year old is into lip gloss and the 4 years old is into wearing boy underwear(but girl everything else lol)
    I am crying! That last part made me about pee my pants! Too funny!

happy birthday! mine was the other day (the 27th) and my present to myself was a new curve, too!!!!!!!! yay for birthdays!
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    10-29-08 02:58 PM
    I have 28 pairs of shoes.

2 pair I havnt worn yet, and bought 2 months ago

Intervention? LOL
    10-29-08 03:01 PM
    Awwwwww, HAPPY B-DAY to YOU. HAPPY B-DAY to YOU. HAPPY B-DAY KEIKEY...HAPPY B-DAY to YOU.
    Congrats on the new BB as well!
    10-29-08 03:03 PM
    congratulations and happy b-day
    10-29-08 03:38 PM
    Happy Birthday to you!! My birthday was on October 23rd I was hoping for the BB Storm But it isn't here yet, so when it comes it will be a late gift and I will be SOOOO happy. have a great day
    10-29-08 03:42 PM
    Thank you all for the Birthday shout out's. About my shoes/boots if u can wear a size 9 1/2 I will be more than glad to send you your own personnel tub of shoes and the good thing is they all still look new.

10-29-08 04:10 PM
    What a great gift. Happy birthday!
    10-29-08 04:19 PM
    Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you got the BB gift you were hoping for. Congrats!
    10-29-08 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD