Just for kicks thought I'd ad to the massive amount of pics online and show off some fun stuff.

Amazing device, simply amazing!

Last edited by bwg; 10-29-08 at 04:59 AM.
    10-29-08 04:45 AM
    A few more ...

Last edited by bwg; 10-29-08 at 05:02 AM.
    10-29-08 04:59 AM
    how and where?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 05:00 AM
    Sweet, I'm jellous.

10-29-08 05:01 AM
    And more..

10-29-08 05:04 AM
    A few more?

Last edited by bwg; 10-29-08 at 05:13 AM.
    10-29-08 05:11 AM
    Last ones, promise

10-29-08 05:16 AM
    Nice. Just a tad jealous :>) though.

10-29-08 05:19 AM
    In comparison to any other phone .. I really don't see what anything else has on the Blackberry Bold 9000 ..

Sure the iPhone has the app store and thats cool .. but the amount of apps you can install on a Bold, the full qwerty keyboard (with buttons!) the Amazing web browsing, not to mention push email for Everything, including personal email .. my mind was made up when I turned it on for the first time.

Not only is this device gorgeous and it's possibilities endless for the corporate user and their company - the personal user would love this too! I have recently downloaded about a dozen songs off of napster mobile - and their quality is amazing! How the **** this device has it's speakers setup is beyond me, but the sound is loud, crisp, and beats the iPhone second to none. Not to mention I get an email after every track I purchase with the link to download on my computer, a Very nice added bonus!
    10-29-08 05:27 AM
    How and where did you score it at? Or was it from eBay? Craigs List?
    10-29-08 05:34 AM
    Uh, how come the number keys on your Bold are red and not white like kutikayla's AT&T Bold?
    10-29-08 05:42 AM
    Bought it off some guy around town ... btw I lied, here's more pictures..

10-29-08 05:44 AM
    Uh, how come the number keys on your Bold are red and not white like kutikayla's AT&T Bold?
    You like?
    10-29-08 05:45 AM
    You like?
    Yes, I prefer the red. I have a feeling that is a Roger's Bold though if it came with red number keys
    10-29-08 05:48 AM
    I thought u would have gotten it at best buy lol

10-29-08 05:49 AM
    Oh.....damn cool you have a Bold, but since it's not an AT&T branded Bold, it sort of pops the ballon. Since we are are waiting for the Bold, I assumed from your title you found someone selling them before the November 4th launch date.

But congrats on the Bold!

Naszero - good catch on the number color - I didn't even notice....too early!
    10-29-08 05:49 AM
    Yes, I prefer the red. I have a feeling that is a Roger's Bold though if it came with red number keys
    Roger's is the last thing this phone is, promise.
    10-29-08 05:50 AM
    Oh.....damn cool you have a Bold, but since it's not an AT&T branded Bold, it sort of pops the ballon. Since we are are waiting for the Bold, I assumed from your title you found someone selling them before the November 4th launch date.

But congrats on the Bold!

Naszero - good catch on the number color - I didn't even notice....too early!

pretty sure it says at&t there .. want a closer up picture?
    10-29-08 05:51 AM
    It does have the at&t splash screen and branding. Wierd ???? I can see how you can change the branding but even my wifes unlocked 8220 still says t mobile when you power it up! What if you reload the at&t os?

10-29-08 06:15 AM
    It does have the at&t splash screen and branding. Wierd ???? I can see how you can change the branding but even my wifes unlocked 8220 still says t mobile when you power it up! What if you reload the at&t os?

haha you guys can argue over it as much as you want, but this is no Rogers bold.. look at the Mobile Network Options .. I do NOT have the option to select from 2g to 3g, etc.. nor do I have the option to change my Carrier .. this is AT&T Locked ... (until I unlock it tomorrow)
    10-29-08 06:21 AM
    I believe he's not kidding, its an ATT bold by far, the splash screen is hard coded and no OS reload is removing that AND he has ATT applications on it like the ATT Media Mall icon & the CV icon which stands for cellular video which is a ATT 3G application

10-29-08 07:06 AM
    I believe he's not kidding, its an ATT bold by far, the splash screen is hard coded and no OS reload is removing that AND he has ATT applications on it like the ATT Media Mall icon & the CV icon which stands for cellular video which is a ATT 3G application

You are correct that he can't change the splash screen, but the applications are part of the service books. My Rogers Bold has them because I have the ATT service books.
    10-29-08 07:45 AM

I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole. "Some guy around town" sounds like "I have a friend from bestbuy who I paid off". LOL. And no, I'm not saying that because I'm jealoius. Or maybe I AM!

10-29-08 07:46 AM

He still hasn't explained why he has the red numericals.
    10-29-08 07:48 AM
    You guys do realize that people buy the red number keypad off of cnn.cn and slap it on right? And since the splash screen is hard coded to the firmware, its not possible to change, at least by a non RIM engineer. an ATT branded Bold with a red keypad isn't that hard to fathom.
    10-29-08 08:12 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD