For my real estate colleagues stateside that have been impeded, I am happy to announce my Supra-Ekey app is fully functional through the usage of 10.2.1.1055. leak and yours could be too!

While downloading Supra EKEY from IMobile Market gave you a perceived to be fully functional interface, It faced issues with BT which impaired its primary functions. Welp, no longer. Using SNAP, all problems were resolved and I WAS able to open a KEYBOX as well as opening a SHACKLE. In my eyes this is monumental! To see that GREEN light on the FOB illuminate was the biggest joy for me this week (Of course behind SirJes' autoloader!)

Anyhow, refer to the SNAP thread by the developer jamespaulmuir for specifics on the download.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-2-1-a-874153/

All told, I have a FULLY functional OS with the leak and a fully functional real estate handheld which with its contact management superiority, could go hand to hand with ANY other handheld currently being manufactured! As a former Windows Mobile user, I am now more than happy I chose BB over Apple!

I will be more than happy to walk you through any hurdles you face with getting BB10 to the well oiled level I am NOW at.

SNAP is the CHAMP!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Hollis-212; 11-22-13 at 09:03 AM.
    11-21-13 06:54 PM
    It's too bad supra didn't catch on here
    11-22-13 01:20 AM
    For my real estate colleagues stateside that have been impeded, I am happy to announce my Supra-Ekey app is fully functional through the usage of 10.2.1.1055. leak and your could be too!

While downloading Supra EKEY from IMobile Market gave you a perceived to be fully functional interface, It faced issues with BT which impaired its primary functions. Welp, no longer. Using SNAP, all problems were resolved and I WAS able to open a KEYBOX as well as opening a SHACKLE. In my eyes this is monumental! To see that GREEN light on the FOB illuminate was the biggest joy for me this week

So are you saying that that Android app is using Bluetooth to communicate with a special dongle?

That's great, because apparently that is the very first BB10 OS version that supports any kind of Bluetooth functionality for Android apps.

Glad it's working for you.
    Hollis-212 likes this.
    11-22-13 01:39 AM
    So are you saying that that Android app is using Bluetooth to communicate with a special dongle?

That's great, because apparently that is the very first BB10 OS version that supports any kind of Bluetooth functionality for Android apps.

Glad it's working for you.
    Yes Omnitech! That is exactly what I am saying. We knew the official version of 10.2.1 would support BT functionality on Android apps whenever it is finally released in 2014, but were under the impression the SDK leaked version was sandwiched and did not allow BT functionality. This was confirmed when we tried through previous trials, to either sideload EKEY or download it directly through 1Mobile. Both ways downloaded the app, but would not perform Today the dongle is working superbly!
    11-22-13 08:58 AM
    I have successfully installed eKey on my Q10, but I am unable to get pass the "Activate eKEY" screen. I get to that screen and the program just locks up and does nothing. I used 1Mobile website and installed with no problems.
    11-24-13 11:11 PM
    Hollis212-I would like to take you up on your offer of a step by step procedure to the successful use of eKEY. I tried to follow SNAP instructions, but can't determine how to acquire the 16 character ID among other steps.
    11-25-13 12:39 AM
    Ivbucki, I encountered the same problem when I downloaded 1Mobile whereby the application looked great, but would nor perform the intended functions. I am sure you read that by looking at your second post. In regard to SNAP, this is could be one of the more difficult steps..., however if all depends. 1st question... Do you know anyone with an android phone? SNAP works, by for lack of a better technological explanation, tricking the intended android app/supplier into thinking you are an android phone so that all the necessary components are downloaded and Supra too believes they are speaking to an android. If you do have access to one, i.e , family, friend etc. This is what you need to do to get the 16 digit code.

1. Using 'Google Play Store', on android device search for 'Device ID' and Click the 2nd One down and Install it.
    2. Then head back to the Homescreen where you should see the Device ID app, Open it and you should now see 2 iDs The 1st one is the 'GSF ID Key' and the 2nd is your 'Android Device ID' we will be using the GSF iD.

Let me know how it goes...
    11-25-13 09:00 AM
    Thank you much Hollis-212, I'm working on it.
    11-25-13 11:55 AM
    I have the ID. Now What???
    11-25-13 01:33 PM
    I have the ID. Now What???
    Did you download SNAP? The 16 digit hex code is required as part of the installation...

11-25-13 01:45 PM
    Did you download SNAP? The 16 digit hex code is required as part of the installation...

When I follow the links in those instructions, I keep going around in circles with the .bar extensions. In trying to open or extract info from the .bar files gets me nothing definitive.....HELP
    11-26-13 01:11 AM
    Ivbucki - Did you sideload SNAP through chrome? and then you are experiencing problems?
    Does that mean you have already downloaded and installed OS 10.2.1.1055 leak?
    Need as much info as you can provide...
    11-26-13 03:41 PM
    I have 10.2.1.1055. I could not have gotten eKEY from 1Mobile without that. I am unable to or don't know how to install SNAP. That is my problem. I can't seem to find exactly how to solve that dilemma.

I don't know what to do with the .bar file after it has been downloaded. Is it to be extracted like a .rar file or zip file. I missed out on those instructions somewhere along the learning curve.
    11-27-13 01:51 PM
    I am unable to or don't know how to install SNAP. That is my problem. I can't seem to find exactly how to solve that dilemma.

I don't know what to do with the .bar file after it has been downloaded. Is it to be extracted like a .rar file or zip file. I missed out on those instructions somewhere along the learning curve.

You need to sideload it, easiest way is to use Sachesi. You should read through the Snap thread for tips, I don't have time to type it all in here right now.

11-27-13 03:49 PM
    - Q10 (Telus)

- used SNAP and downloaded eKey

- authorization process errored out with a "ERROR 9B19 Challenge Failed"
    05-31-14 07:56 PM
    I used Snap to install eKey but I can't get by the Activate screen because the app is cut off at the bottom of the screen. There is no way to make the selection or type.
    11-23-14 08:28 PM