Hi Guys & Girls,

I installed 1mobile market apk, works great but 1 question. The appstore notifies me of updates to apps downloaded from BB World, probably ported apps. Should i update these apps or put them on the ignore list?

Any thoughts on this?
    Thanks
    11-21-13 12:57 PM
    I went ahead an updated them. They work fine. Don't know what happens now, lol
    11-21-13 01:29 PM
    Hi Guys & Girls,

I installed 1mobile market apk, works great but 1 question. The appstore notifies me of updates to apps downloaded from BB World, probably ported apps. Should i update these apps or put them on the ignore list?

Any thoughts on this?
    Thanks
    Interesting!

I would not update them. The ones that have been ported are more likly to be better mapped to hardware of your BlackBerry. Also not sure what would happen if you did try to update it, might cause some problems....

Of course you can always try it and let us know what app and the results. If it is a problem I assume you'll be able to reinstall it from app world.... if it doesn't think it is still installed.
    11-21-13 01:33 PM
    I had a few notifications on apps that I had side-loaded. the APK would not install with an error. I had to remove the side-loaded app and then the 1mobile store was able to install the applications and update as needed.

I would recommend to remove side-loaded apps and just use 1mobile going forward to allow you to get notifications and update as needed.
    11-21-13 01:41 PM
    I had a few notifications on apps that I had side-loaded. the APK would not install with an error. I had to remove the side-loaded app and then the 1mobile store was able to install the applications and update as needed.

I would recommend to remove side-loaded apps and just use 1mobile going forward to allow you to get notifications and update as needed.
    The apps are not sideloaded, all from BlackBerry world. I deleted all sideloads before loading 1market

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 02:16 PM
    They won't update in 1Mobile if you try. You can't update a .bar file with an .apk even if it is the same app. You have to uninstall the BlackBerry version.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 02:23 PM
    Ok thanks. Put them on the ignore list

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 03:13 PM