Not sure why this is happening but when I am surfing though your CB App on my Z30 as soon as I scroll down the app automatically flips the page without letting me read the content. On the next page it's the same story that I have not even read through a single article but the app flips the page. I have deleted and downloaded a fresh CB reinstall but the problem is the same. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue FAST??

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 11:13 AM
    Not sure why this is happening but when I am surfing though your CB App on my Z30 as soon as I scroll down the app automatically flips the page without letting me read the content. On the next page it's the same story that I have not even read through a single article but the app flips the page. I have deleted and downloaded a fresh CB reinstall but the problem is the same. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue FAST??

Posted via CB10
    It's a problem with the app, just flat out doesn't work (discussed many times on here). They're 'apparently' supposed to be coming out with an update soon, which is strange because the iToy app got updated recently.
    11-21-13 12:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    +1 with this issue.

I guess back to the site instead.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 07:00 PM