Good evening fellow night owls,

Im sitting up trying to figure out how to get my Bold to connec to the Wireless network I have at home

To begin let me say that I am running on a WPA2-Personal Security settings. I tried switching to WEP and used a Hexidecimal password and it would still not connect. It kept saying that it couldnt get an IP address...

Im currently subscribed to the Videotron cable internet and using Cisco System Wireless router.

Cheers,

Mina Ibrahim
    10-28-08 10:27 PM
    hmmm.. do you have MAC filter turned on?
    10-28-08 11:14 PM
    No MAC Filter
    10-29-08 07:52 AM
    Good evening fellow night owls,

Im sitting up trying to figure out how to get my Bold to connec to the Wireless network I have at home

To begin let me say that I am running on a WPA2-Personal Security settings. I tried switching to WEP and used a Hexidecimal password and it would still not connect. It kept saying that it couldnt get an IP address...

Im currently subscribed to the Videotron cable internet and using Cisco System Wireless router.

Cheers,

Mina Ibrahim
    I think if you drop the computer out of a second story window that will solve all your problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 07:54 AM
    Make sure you have g enabled if you are running a wifi n network. My Bold wouldn't connect to my N network. As soon as I enabled g, it linked up no problem
    10-29-08 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD