Hello fellow Blackberry enthusiasts,
    So I haven't had time yet to update to 10.2.1.1055 LEAK but it's on my list of things to do soon. I do have a few questions that I'm unsure of.
    I am familiar with LEAK installs via autoloader as I've done several now and familiar with the process, backup, autoloader, security wipe, restore(if desired) etc etc... I'm familiar with sideloading as well.

I like the ability to be able to load apk files using the .apk downloader link and there are some apps I'm dying to try. My question(s) are this:

1. Is there anything else I need to load besides the OS LEAK to be able to utilize this? Not sure if I need to also load the unlocked runtime or need to use debug token. My understanding is the need for both of those are gone with this version, correct?

2. Is there a list of APK's from Google Play that are/are not working? Maybe someone's posted a site with a list. There's many more apps I would love to try and if someone has already tried them and posted feedback on whether or not they work will save me time. I would do the same.

Thank You,

~S
    11-20-13 08:52 AM
    Hello fellow Blackberry enthusiasts,
    So I haven't had time yet to update to 10.2.1.1055 LEAK but it's on my list of things to do soon. I do have a few questions that I'm unsure of.
    I am familiar with LEAK installs via autoloader as I've done several now and familiar with the process, backup, autoloader, security wipe, restore(if desired) etc etc... I'm familiar with sideloading as well.

I like the ability to be able to load apk files using the .apk downloader link and there are some apps I'm dying to try. My question(s) are this:

1. Is there anything else I need to load besides the OS LEAK to be able to utilize this? Not sure if I need to also load the unlocked runtime or need to use debug token. My understanding is the need for both of those are gone with this version, correct?
    Nope run time is unlocked already.

2. Is there a list of APK's from Google Play that are/are not working? Maybe someone's posted a site with a list. There's many more apps I would love to try and if someone has already tried them and posted feedback on whether or not they work will save me time. I would do the same.

Thank You,

~S
    Most will work, but those that require google frame work, requires some modifications ...
    skelleytech likes this.
    11-20-13 08:56 AM
    yes just install the os you can install apk file direct to your phone
    but some apps that use google service framework still wont work

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.123456789
    skelleytech likes this.
    11-20-13 08:57 AM
    Answer to 1st question - Yes ur correct nothing more needed
    Answer to the second question - may be u can find the things ur looking for here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=872662

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10 10.2.1.1055
    skelleytech likes this.
    11-20-13 08:58 AM
    Yes it simple, you can try this apk if you like

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...access-872705/
    skelleytech likes this.
    11-20-13 04:04 PM