Application Name: Power Tools - The ultimate Active Frame Application. 11+ applications into one single application

Description:

New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002709.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002683.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002663.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002672.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002713.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002670.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002666.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002699.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002714.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002715.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002679.png New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002675.jpg

Power Tools is the ultimate Active Frame application for BlackBerry 10. Power Tools includes 11+ applications into one powerful active frame application. Here are the included application tools.

* Flip Hush. Flip the device to silent and flip back to normal. Power Tools v3 only.

* The WAVE. Wave all your BlackBerry to stop the LED and Ringtone without even touching your BB. Power Tools v3 only

* Turn ON Wifi on a schedule. Power Tools v3 only

* Message Blocker - Block Text and Email spam. Detail log file to keep track of blocked messages. You can view and delete the log file.

* Active Frame - Display Battery and Memory info in Active Frame. Also shows Battery Charging information like time to fully charged

* Alarm - Create custom Alarms for Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Create multiple alarms. Snooze option. Option to select a random ringtone from your favorite sound folder as a ringtone

* Bluetooth - Control when to turn on and off Bluetooth Daily, Weekdays and Weekly. Schedule multiple Bluetooth

* LED Color - Add color LED to incoming Text, Email, Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter or Accounts. Customize LED for Contacts with Vibrate and Ringtone. Over 25 different color combinations to use. Set contact or Account to VIP status so that you will never miss their text or email. VIP will blink and play the ringtone regardless what the system Notification is set to. BBM, WhatsUp and others are supported in v3 of Power Tools

*Screen Lock - Add custom sounds when screen is locked, unlocked and password locked. Have a custom password lock wallpaper

*Phone Call - Add custom LED color for all incoming calls, vibrate on call connect and disconnect

*Sound Profile - Schedule and Manage system Sound Profiles. Turn system sound to Vibrate or Silent at nights, Normal in the morning, set Vibrate at the Office, Silent at Church on Sundays, Alert Offs for weekly Staff meeting etc... Sound Profile switching is automated. You just have to set the start and end times and leave it to Power Tools. Sound Profile is only available on OS10.2 and higher

*Wallpaper - Set custom wallpaper on every minute, 5 minutes up to 8 hours, set time to change only Daily, Weekdays or Weekly. Chose a picture folder to randomly or sequentially change pictures. You can optionally add the Battery percentage and current date to the wallpaper. Note: Due to OS10.2 changes when changing wallpapers a Toast message is displayed.

*Picture Resize - Resize a single picture from the Pictures, File Manager or any apps that has Share or Open In feature. When resizing you can select many different sizes to resize the picture like Screen Size, percentage and predefined sizes. You can do batch processing. Resize all the files at once.

*File Shredder - The ultimate personal security. When you delete a file from the Pictures or File Manager app the content is not erased therefore it is possible to recover the deleted file and view the content. By shredding the file it would make it impossible to recover the content. File Shredder will write to the physical location of the files with random data many files over so the content can not be recovered. You can do batch processing. Shred all the files you want.

*Battery Information - Gives you detail information on the current Battery status such as percentage, usage before empty, charging information such as time to fully charged and more.

Each application tool can be added more than once. If you want multiple alarms just add another, want a contact text message LED just add another, want a different Wallpaper while you are at work just add a new wallpaper, want to change the sound profile during lunch just add a new Sound Profile. The possibilities are endless.

Power Tools is easy to use and powerful. It will replace most of your active frame applications that you ready have into one single simple and functional productivity tool. No more crowded Active Frame screens on the HomeScreen.

** More tools coming soon in the next update. **

Power Tools need to be running in Active Frame (background). We will try our best to support Headless once Power Tools is approved to run in Headless mode.

Link: Power Tools - BlackBerry World

Price: $3.99 US
    Last edited by Smiley88; 03-04-14 at 01:54 PM.
    11-15-13 09:06 AM
    Pretty sick app.

If all this can be done within one app, one active frame, imagine the possibilities.

Nice look. Seriously considering purchasing. Good on you dev!
    Smiley88 likes this.
    11-15-13 09:13 AM
    I have been waiting for this type of app. Had Fixmo Tools and others before on previous devices! When I get my new OS settled, I am going to see about purchasing this! BT shut off and turn on times makes it worth the cash right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smiley88 likes this.
    11-15-13 09:17 AM
    I have been waiting for this type of app. Had Fixmo Tools and others before on previous devices! When I get my new OS settled, I am going to see about purchasing this! BT shut off and turn on times makes it worth the cash right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is just the first release and its already replaced all my other active frame apps into one single app. No more crowded homescreen.

If you have OS10.2+ the Sound Profile is a cool tool. You have total control of all the sound notification features. You can finally sleep without disruption.
    11-15-13 09:26 AM
    Message preview...???? please....
    11-16-13 09:41 AM
    Just purchased and giving it a spin. So far so good....but I wouldn't expect Anything less..great dev... look forward to more updates...
    Smiley88 likes this.
    11-16-13 10:02 AM
    New update is now available. Now includes Call Blocking FREE

New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00002815.jpg

Changes

• Added Blocking Incoming and Outgoing calls in the Phone Call Tool. When a Call is blocked the Caller will hear the busy signal. If you have voice mail the caller will be put into voicemail. When you make an outgoing call the call is just blocked. You can not block individual callers since BlackBerry has not released the phone api to do this yet.

When calls are blocked you will see the caller id in the Phone Call log.

Why buy another Call Blocker app while you get this FREE with Power Tools.
    • Add Blocking Incoming and Outgoing calls in Sound Profile tool. This is different from from the Phone Call tool where you can control when to block calls in the sound profile. When you turn off blocking this will also turn off Phone Call tool's call blocking. So now you can block all calls when you sleep plus with sound profile you will not be disturbed.
    • When Call Block is enabled you will see the block icon on the toolbar. Just select the icon to disable call blocking.
    • Updated the Message Filter edit screen. You can now add up to 4 spam filters for phone number, email or keyword
    • Added spam filter block counter for Block Message tool. It will be shown on the main screen when a message is blocked. You can reset the counter by holding the Block Message tool and select Clear from the Context Menu.
    11-22-13 12:09 PM
    This has become my favorite BlackBerry 10 app. It allows me to keep my active frame page very clean. I use to have at least 4 active frames open but now I just have the one because there's so many great features built in.
    syclone1978 and Smiley88 like this.
    11-22-13 03:30 PM
    Awesome!
    I can have my KoolSounds back again!
    11-25-13 01:55 PM
    Awesome app. Love it. The simplicity and full set of features. Only comment I have is it would be nice to configure vibration repeat along with the length of the vibration. Say, for 1 mail account I have 5 short zaps where another might be 3 long. Even better would be the ability to customize so say 2 short and 1 long for 1 thing and 1 long, 1 short, 1 long for something else. Regardless, I still plan on using the app.

Thank you and keep up the great work,
    Jason...
    11-26-13 10:50 AM
    Awesome app. Love it. The simplicity and full set of features. Only comment I have is it would be nice to configure vibration repeat along with the length of the vibration. Say, for 1 mail account I have 5 short zaps where another might be 3 long. Even better would be the ability to customize so say 2 short and 1 long for 1 thing and 1 long, 1 short, 1 long for something else. Regardless, I still plan on using the app.

Thank you and keep up the great work,
    Jason...
    so you want different burst vibrations modes to differentiate which account the email from?
    11-26-13 03:41 PM
    so you want different burst vibrations modes to differentiate which account the email from?
    Yes. On my Bold 9900 I could set short medium or long vibrations and choose how many times to repeat the vibration. 1-5 times. In my opinion (which doesn't mean much), the only thing Power Tools is missing with regards to notifications is the ability to repeat the vibration. Just like you have a Repeat Tone option for the ring tone.

As a nice to have, I had always thought it would be nice to take things a step further and make it completely customizable. And not just for accounts, but for contacts to. For example, say Jane Doe has a short, short, medium vibration and John Smith could have a short, long, short. Where short is 100ms, medium is 500ms, and long is 1second for argument sake. I like what you have done allowing us to choose the length of time and I just used short, med and long for descriptive purposes. This may be a lot of work and I would be perfectly content with just being able to choose how often to repeat the vibration.

I hope that makes sense.

Still an awesome app and I will be telling all my friends about it. Keep up the good work.
    Jason...
    11-27-13 05:10 AM
    What about the ability to have wireless turn on and off like the bluetooth functionality?
    11-27-13 07:03 AM
    I just installed the app yesterday. Not tested all features yet (because of too many features ) but it seems to work fine so far on my Z10 with bluetooth, LED color, wallpaper control. I'm especially interested in the lock screen sounds feature, my phone can play sounds when putting it into or taking it out of holter. Simple interface and easy to use. Thanks for cool app.
    New App: Power Tools - The Ultimate Active Frame Application.  11+ applications into one single app-img_00000121.png

Posted via CB10 DARK theme
    trungif likes this.
    11-27-13 08:51 AM
    What about the ability to have wireless turn on and off like the bluetooth functionality?
    I wish it can be done but BlackBerry said not possible unless you get approval from them. Will have to wait for future SDKs.
    11-27-13 09:33 AM
    I just installed the app yesterday. Not tested all features yet (because of too many features ) but it seems to work fine so far on my Z10 with bluetooth, LED color, wallpaper control. I'm especially interested in the lock screen sounds feature, my phone can play sounds when putting it into or taking it out of holter. Simple interface and easy to use. Thanks for cool app.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000121.png 
Views:	2484 
Size:	523.3 KB 
ID:	224758

Posted via CB10 DARK theme
    Holster feature isn't supported yet from BlackBerry so the sound you hear is from screen lock, unlock and password lock.

Make sure you write a good review on BlackBerry World.

A new version is in the works and will be available soon.
    11-27-13 09:35 AM
    Yes. On my Bold 9900 I could set short medium or long vibrations and choose how many times to repeat the vibration. 1-5 times. In my opinion (which doesn't mean much), the only thing Power Tools is missing with regards to notifications is the ability to repeat the vibration. Just like you have a Repeat Tone option for the ring tone.

As a nice to have, I had always thought it would be nice to take things a step further and make it completely customizable. And not just for accounts, but for contacts to. For example, say Jane Doe has a short, short, medium vibration and John Smith could have a short, long, short. Where short is 100ms, medium is 500ms, and long is 1second for argument sake. I like what you have done allowing us to choose the length of time and I just used short, med and long for descriptive purposes. This may be a lot of work and I would be perfectly content with just being able to choose how often to repeat the vibration.

I hope that makes sense.

Still an awesome app and I will be telling all my friends about it. Keep up the good work.
    Jason...
    OK. Let me see what I can I do.

Can you please leave a good review on BlackBerry World if you haven't already? thanks
    11-27-13 09:37 AM
    OK. Let me see what I can I do.

Can you please leave a good review on BlackBerry World if you haven't already? thanks
    Thanks.
    One thought I had was, if you have a drop down where you choose the number of vibrations, say 1-5. Then depending on which is chosen, that number of dropdowns is added which would be exactly like the vibration dropdown that currently exists. So, say I choose to have 5 vibrations for the chosen item. 5 new dropdowns pop up number 1-5 each letting me choose the vibration length. So I could say choose 100ms for each and get a z-z-z-z-z. Or chose 3 and set them as zzz-z-zzz. And so on. The time gap between each shouldn't be longer than 250ms.

I am sure you have your own ideas. I am just giving you my take on it from an end user's point of view. Regardless of what you implement, it is still an awesome app and I will be leaving a review.

Jason...
    11-27-13 10:48 AM
    I wish it can be done but BlackBerry said not possible unless you get approval from them. Will have to wait for future SDKs.
    Thanks for the feedback mate
    11-28-13 12:09 AM
    looking good man
    11-29-13 11:46 PM
    New version has been released.

Change Log

• Added Encryption using BlackBerry FIPS certified AES. Protect all your files. Encrypt all your encrypted data when you turn off the device or password. Integrated with BB10 Share and Open In. Just select a file and Share it to encrypt or open the encrypted file in File Manager or Share to decrypt. You can also decrypt all the encrypted files in PowerTools.
    • Added Advanced Email blocking. Filter out email based on language type. eg: you can filter all email from Chinese, Janpanese, English, Russia etc...
    • * Fixed the Wallpaper screen lock
    12-12-13 09:42 AM
    I'm having real problems with the latest release of power tools... Basically the settings don't work anymore... I have the phone set to silent for work, yet it stays on normal sound... and anything where I have set VIP to off still acts in VIP mode and allows the call/ email to come through!...when I try to "tick" any setting, I'm told that it has "no status"

Any suggestions other than start from scratch?
    12-13-13 02:55 AM
    I'm having real problems with the latest release of power tools... Basically the settings don't work anymore... I have the phone set to silent for work, yet it stays on normal sound... and anything where I have set VIP to off still acts in VIP mode and allows the call/ email to come through!...when I try to "tick" any setting, I'm told that it has "no status"

Any suggestions other than start from scratch?
    Do a reset on your device and try it again. You can only clear the status for led, alarm and message blocker.
    12-13-13 09:28 AM
    very interested in this app. subscribed to follow development. any thoughts on possible a file manager? or at least a file hiding feature?
    12-13-13 09:34 PM
    very interested in this app. subscribed to follow development. any thoughts on possible a file manager? or at least a file hiding feature?
    there are so many hide file apps already. They don't really hide the file. If you want to protect your files then encrypt them.
    12-13-13 11:12 PM
1,184 123 ...