Just installed today. Did a full backup from 10.1 (Verizon) then flashed the leaked os. On trying to restore Link told me I had to run setup so I did. I had to activate my enterprise email also before restore would proceed.

After restore, my enterprise workspace and email are great. However, my personal email, twitter, LinkedIn and facebook accounts say I need to update my password...

Well, easy enough... except the Accounts menu in Setup won't load. it just sits there saying "loading accounts" for hours. I cleaned the cache but not o luck. Rebooted, no luck. Battery pull reboot (just for old times sake) no luck.

Strangly, I can access my Gmail calendar from the calendar app. I do have the a Gmail app downloaded for email, but no Hub access to these accounts at all.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:37 PM
    Yes..post this in the Leaks forum and I am sure you will get some help.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:39 PM
    You restored your settings, that caused problems, try adding your accounts directly from the hub, if not it's best to reload and den don't restore settings

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:42 PM
    /\ what both of them said

Posted via CB from my LE
    11-14-13 11:44 PM
    Yeah, I never backup and restore with leaks. Or ever for that matter. Too easy to do manually. Just redo everything.

Nothing to see here. Not a major problem. Just don't be a dolt.
    red72 likes this.
    11-14-13 11:53 PM
    Yeah, I never backup and restore with leaks. Or ever for that matter. Too easy to do manually. Just redo everything.
    Except for stuff that takes forever to redo and can't back up individually like Password Keeper data and Browser bookmarks, plus stuff like SMS that can't be restored any other way.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:59 PM
    Except for stuff that takes forever to redo and can't back up individually like Password Keeper data and Browser bookmarks, plus stuff like SMS that can't be restored any other way.

Posted via CB10
    If one can't afford to lose that stuff, one shouldn't be bothering with leaks
    KermEd likes this.
    11-15-13 08:44 AM
    I've always restored without any trouble. I've stayed on the 10.2.0.**** leaks though. I'm skipping this one until a few more bugs are worked out. What are you guys doing about your contacts then if you don't restore?

Posted with my Q10!
    TheBlkGuyFrmWrk and zephyr613 like this.
    11-15-13 08:50 AM
    I've always restored without any trouble. I've stayed on the 10.2.0.**** leaks though. I'm skipping this one until a few more bugs are worked out. What are you guys doing about your contacts then if you don't restore?

Posted with my Q10!
    this

To answer you last question all my contacts are either on my Gmail account or Outlook account so they all get restored.I never save accounts locally
    11-15-13 08:54 AM
    You restored your settings, that caused problems, try adding your accounts directly from the hub, if not it's best to reload and den don't restore settings

Posted via CB10
    Sirjes, did u restored ur apps backup after installed 10.2.1.1055? How's ur clash of clans game progress? Tq

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:55 AM

Posted with my Q10!
    you can save contact to email account and restore from email settings

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-15-13 08:57 AM
    Sirjes, did u restored ur apps backup after installed 10.2.1.1055? How's ur clash of clans game progress? Tq

Posted via CB10
    Naw I lost that a while back lol forgot to backup, I never restore after leaks tho,

Posted via CB10
    deslyh likes this.
    11-15-13 09:24 AM
    Naw I lost that a while back lol forgot to backup, I never restore after leaks tho,

Posted via CB10
    Should I go ahead to install the new leaked? Coz I really don't want to lose my COC game progress... pls advise. Tqvm.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 09:38 AM
    Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 09:38 AM
    Should I go ahead to install the new leaked? Coz I really don't want to lose my COC game progress... pls advise. Tqvm.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah just backup, then install, den install coc then restore

Posted via CB10
    deslyh likes this.
    11-15-13 10:33 AM
    Yeah just backup, then install, den install coc then restore

Posted via CB10
    Tqvm!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 10:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    I too used to use password keeper but found it useless for portability. I switched to the Android Password Keepox. It is very similar to Password Keeper but allows you to export the file. I highly recommend making the switch.
    11-15-13 09:32 PM
    When I first loaded the leak it took a while for certain accounts to open. It didn't take that long before I was able to enter my password.

Everything else loaded without any concerns.

Be patient and it should work, you may have to enter your passwords though

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 10:10 PM