Hi guys,
    I'm sorry if this seems to already have been solved, but I have tried everything I could find, so I'm desperate.
    I bought the Q10 in the US from Verizon just this October. A few days in I found out it couldn't send MMS, a red ex shows with "general problems". As I said, I tried everything I could find online to try and fix it including making sure the settings with my carrier are correct. Are any of you experiencing the same problem? Any tips?

My other question is probably a noob question.. I am waiting for the OS 10.2 update on my phone, but is it carrier dependent or Verizon since I bought it there? (no contract, using a carrier in Europe)

Thanks a lot in advance.
    11-14-13 08:51 AM
    Hello and welcome.
    I am a Verizon customer and I got tired of waiting for the 10.2 update so I loaded it from another carrier. As long as it matches your model, you are all set. There are a couple of places to look for it. Try the Leaded OS/Beta OS thread.
    11-14-13 10:06 AM
    Hello. I live in the US and have a Q10 from Verizon. Downloaded OS 10.2 yesterday and have been playing with it a lot and loving it for the most part. Attempted to send a MMS to a buddy and it was not delivered. Then I attempted to send a picture in a FaceBook message and that too wasn't delivered. I was able to send a tweet with a picture attached just fine. I'm still investigating the issue and this is the first forum that has mentioned it.
    11-20-13 08:53 AM
    I started getting this "general problems" issue with SMS right before I started getting the "SIM full" problems.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssages-854069/
    12-09-13 01:11 AM
    Please somebody help

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 10:56 PM
    Hi guys,
    I'm sorry if this seems to already have been solved, but I have tried everything I could find, so I'm desperate.
    I bought the Q10 in the US from Verizon just this October. A few days in I found out it couldn't send MMS, a red ex shows with "general problems". As I said, I tried everything I could find online to try and fix it including making sure the settings with my carrier are correct. Are any of you experiencing the same problem? Any tips?

My other question is probably a noob question.. I am waiting for the OS 10.2 update on my phone, but is it carrier dependent or Verizon since I bought it there? (no contract, using a carrier in Europe)

Thanks a lot in advance.
    The update is carrier dependant. Just connect to WiFi, go to settings, updates, check for new update. The problem you may encounter is that Verizon usually have a different version handset to Europe and the rest of the civilized world. You may not be able to update a Verizon phone with a European GSM sim, but if you could put a European CDMA sim in, that should do it but I don't know if any European carriers use CDMA. I know that in the UK we are all on GSM. It's a case of try it and see I think. Or just grab an autoloader from here and load a leak.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 11:53 PM
    Thanks for your answer!
    Okay, so it should be with my carrier telenor soon, as I see it has already been released in Sweden with telenor.
    I've been able to update the software before, so the cdma thing shouldn't be a problem after all right?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 08:41 AM
    Thanks for your answer!
    Okay, so it should be with my carrier telenor soon, as I see it has already been released in Sweden with telenor.
    I've been able to update the software before, so the cdma thing shouldn't be a problem after all right?

Posted via CB10
    If you have managed to update with a carrier other than Verizon in the past, it'll be ok in the future. Could you type myver and hit space so we can see what version Q10 you have please.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 12:14 PM
    Q10SQN100-2/10.1.0.4699

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 01:31 PM
    I think that's the European one if it corresponds to the Z10 versions. If that's the case, simply put a German or UK sim in and you'll be able to update to 10.2. The sim does not need to be registered, so you can easily just borrow one from a friend and update over WiFi.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1055 O2 UK
    12-15-13 03:19 AM