I have managed to brick my PB 4G LTE... (I did a security wipe and now all I get is a black screen with the IE explorer icon)...

how do I reload the OS....?? I have connected it to my Desktop Manager but it does not recognize the PB is there.

I'm in Winterpeg and willing to pay someone to reload if that service is available / possible.....

thank you in advance. Ken.
    11-12-13 01:37 PM
    I did a security wipe and now all I get is a black screen with the IE explorer icon
    Are you serious? This?

HELP !! bricked my PB-logo_ie.png

How could that possibly be there?

Still... Reboot the PC, turn the PlayBook OFF and then plug it to Desktop Manager. Try different USB ports too.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-12-13 01:49 PM
    Are you serious? This?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo_ie.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	219929

How could that possibly be there?

Still... Reboot the PC, turn the PlayBook OFF and then plug it to Desktop Manager. Try different USB ports too.
    You may have to reload the os, if it shows no updates available. There are a couple of good vids/tutorials out there. Crackberry search and google will help get you there.

Here are a couple links:

How to Wipe the OS on a BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com

c
    11-12-13 03:51 PM
    Hey whereabouts in Winnipeg? I'm in Transcona. Willing to try help. Let me know.
    I have managed to brick my PB 4G LTE... (I did a security wipe and now all I get is a black screen with the IE explorer icon)...

how do I reload the OS....?? I have connected it to my Desktop Manager but it does not recognize the PB is there.

I'm in Winterpeg and willing to pay someone to reload if that service is available / possible.....

thank you in advance. Ken.
    11-14-13 09:07 PM