I've heard that there will be 2 more devices coming.. at least one of them is going to be after or in March 2014 at the moment i have a Z10 i and i'm thinking of waiting till March 2014 to see if there will be a better Z30 maybe a Z50? a 5inch screen, better resolution like the andriod phones and a better camera, battery..etc i really like the Z10 and the design is better on the Z30 in my opinion but it doesn't have the real upgrade i am looking for, i think a bigger screen and a small specs upgrade with a less resolution isn't enough. so my question is will there be the FULL Screen device in 2014 with better specs or not?
    Last edited by Cazerox; 11-09-13 at 02:22 PM.
    11-09-13 06:39 AM
    Welcome aboard! A Z50???? That'd be awesome!
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-09-13 06:42 AM
    I've heard that there will be 2 more devices coming.. at least one of them is going to be after or in March 2014 at the moment i have a Z10 i and i'm thinking of waiting till March 2014 to see if there will be a better Z30 maybe a Z50? a 5inch screen, better resolution like the andriod phones and a better camera, battery..etc i really like the Z10 and the design is better on the Z30 in my opinion but it doesn't have the real upgrade i am looking for me i bigger screen a small specs upgrade with a less resolution isn't enough. so my question is will there be the FULL Screen device in 2014 with better specs or not?
    And those questions will only be answered in due time. Any answer anyone can give you would be speculation added to rumor and pulled out of our posterior without confirmation. So, grab some popcorn enjoy a movie, tomorrow is another day.
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-09-13 06:44 AM
    And those questions will only be answered in due time. Any answer anyone can give you would be speculation added to rumor and pulled out of our posterior without confirmation. So, grab some popcorn enjoy a movie, tomorrow is another day.
    or a sesame seed bagel with honey nut cream cheese.....yum.....
    11-09-13 06:46 AM
    I think march is too early for new phone..and if BlackBerry wants to compete..they need phone that has better specs than android phones
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-09-13 06:47 AM
    I think march is too early for new phone..and if BlackBerry wants to compete..they need phone that has better specs than android phones
    There will probably be some fairly concrete leaks by March, but such a device clearly isn't going to be out before mid-summer so that there was a slightly reasonable gap between it and the z30.

As far as it needing better specs than android phones, that is just ludicrous as specs on android phones are the main way they have to distinguish themselves so they will always need to push them far faster than is necessary for a more optimised device. BB10 devices need to be competitive on specs so that it does not allow reviewers or the public to easily dismiss it on those grounds.
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-09-13 03:09 PM
    I think it once again comes to the app gap that's the distinguished for the average Joes getting bb10 phone vs an android and apple phone
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-09-13 07:09 PM
    They need to place a phone which consumers think it's the best phone for the money instead of what they think is the best people should buy.

Posted via CB10
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-10-13 12:24 AM
    Another qwerty will be next. Then the Z10 will get a refresh.
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-10-13 07:24 PM
    A rehash of the z10 with its current size, with a newer chipset and usb ab port with a removable battery will be perfect..

Posted via CB10
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-13-13 10:30 AM
    A rehash of the z10 with its current size, with a newer chipset and usb ab port with a removable battery will be perfect..

Posted via CB10
    Might be non remove able to save on manufacturing costs.

Slightly larger screen. 3 gb memory and quad core.

Posted via CB10
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-13-13 02:47 PM

I think you are right on the other two specs, but I would suspect that slightly larger will end up being 5" and 1080p for the next high-end all-touch with phones near to the size of the z10 being more entry-level going forwards.
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-14-13 04:23 AM
    I hate non removable batteries :/

Posted via CB10
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-14-13 11:11 AM
    I'm hoping for an upgrade with a better screen too
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-14-13 11:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget miracast & wireless charging
    Yeah, slightly anger than z10 without the top bezel and better speakers too

Also, I'm ok with a thicker phone if battery is much larger.

Posted via CB10
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-16-13 05:51 AM
    I've heard that there will be 2 more devices coming.. at least one of them is going to be after or in March 2014 at the moment i have a Z10 i and i'm thinking of waiting till March 2014 to see if there will be a better Z30 maybe a Z50? a 5inch screen, better resolution like the andriod phones and a better camera, battery..etc i really like the Z10 and the design is better on the Z30 in my opinion but it doesn't have the real upgrade i am looking for, i think a bigger screen and a small specs upgrade with a less resolution isn't enough. so my question is will there be the FULL Screen device in 2014 with better specs or not?
    I would love to see a real top of the line hardware and specs wise device from BB. 5", snapdragon800 process, 2gb ram, better camera, and a huge battery.
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-16-13 05:14 PM
    I think it once again comes to the app gap that's the distinguished for the average Joes getting bb10 phone vs an android and apple phone
    I somewhat agree. This is the main reason I feel holding WP back as well. The lack of apps is a deal breaker for many. If BB did get Google Play support officially, or were able to close the app gap I feel that, even without top of the line hardware would be a huge step in the right direction and get people to once again consider BB devices.
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-16-13 05:15 PM
    Have a z10. Will not upgrade ever unless it is to a 1080p or better 5" screen. Cpu is sufficient on z10

Posted via CB10
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-16-13 05:49 PM
    BlackBerry has two phones that are likely to be released that I know of. One is a Q10 / physical keyboard but with a larger screen. The second is an improved Z10 which I hope is followed up with an improved Z30.

If BlackBerry wants to sell phones they need to take what their new CEO said and reward their loyal customers. I would offer a significant upgrade inventive to existing BBOS phone users. Why? Well while they lose the service revenue they gain users to BB10.

BlackBerry is in the middle of reorganizing and streamlining operation to survive on less volume. This is the key and slowly build BB10. People slave / degrade thev BlackBerry name not because of BB10 but because of the lack of browsing capability of the BBOS phones.

Posted via CB10
    Cazerox likes this.
    11-16-13 07:55 PM