I bought an used Z10 (STL100-2) a few months ago. I've had difficulties when purchasing apps in BB World. Tried both credit card and Paypal but the same. Currently I'm getting this error
    There were problems completing this purchase. Please select a different payment method. (AW559044c)

Please help..

Regards
    Shan Kanesan
    vulfadli likes this.
    11-08-13 09:21 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Are you on the latest Os and bbw?
    Shan Kanesan likes this.
    11-08-13 11:08 PM
    Not sure what you've tried, first sign off app world and sign back in. Swipe down and go into GENERAL OPTIONS and check settings and hit REFRESH APP WORLD. Also check any parental control settings restricting purchases. Not sure what else would help.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    Shan Kanesan likes this.
    11-08-13 11:47 PM
    I'm on software release 10. 2.0.415. Apps World ver. 4.4.2.26.

I would try the method suggested & revert.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 01:44 AM
    How do I sign off app world?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 01:52 AM
    This issue has been resolved by me today by pulling out the SIM card. Accessed Apps World via Wifi and it worked!
    Probably our mobile service provider Maxis is not supporting Z10 or I'm not sure what's exactly this issue could be. Furthermore I bought my Z10 in S'pore not from Maxis. It's been almost 2 months and finally I able to purchase a very important Apps for this device.
    vulfadli likes this.
    11-19-13 04:45 AM
    I followed what you did by removing the sim card but still nothing happens.
    I still the error while purchasing.

Previously i cant even get to login into my paypal account.
    12-13-13 09:29 AM
    Thanks op for this thread I've been having this issue since 10.2 and your method of taking the sim card out and only use wifi works for me too! I'm on Celcom so I guess maybe it has to do with telco in Malaysia? Dunno about other country but hey glad there's a workaround. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:19 AM
    Many thanks dor tour great help. It worked for me
    01-23-14 05:22 PM
    im still ca0nt buy apps through the bb wordls, even when im already take out the sim card and restart and then access using only wifi, still giving me the same error . Someone help me to figure it out?
    03-27-14 09:01 AM
    Im signup just to inform u guys, i successfully solve this problem, to be honest, i had the exact problem just like u guys.

My phone: bb z10
    BB app world:ver 5.0.0.311
    Network:celcom

What I have done, take out sim card, reboot phone, refresh app world, add another payment with credit card(previously i use paypal), card detail i'm using debit card, turn on wifi, and bamm, start downloading paid apps! Hope that will help u guys
    Mic_JP likes this.
    05-03-14 08:34 AM
    Sadly, it's not working for me (take out the sim and such)
    I'm on maxis. I suspect this start to happened when BlackBerry World start to change its currecy to local, in this case RM.

The best thing is when you registered your credit card, its succesfully verified with GBP1.00 ( though this was not eventually charged) but always got error mesage when buying apps. My paypall also working well with other site but not in this BlackBerry World.

Now need to rely on free and apk apps. Its sad but thats the reality.

Im thinking to change my BlackBerry ID, but wonder if that will work.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 09:17 PM
    maxis memang sial.. samalah dengan blackberry. macam pukimak nak beli apps pun susah.
    Aku hantar email tak balas, hantar tweet tak balas. DM tweet tak balas. WTF!!

One more thing, for us Malaysians, if you log in into you blackberry appworld via PC (web), there is no option to change "payment options" if you hover your mouse over your nickname. WTF is happening with blackberry. I hope they cepat cepat mampus... menyusahkan.
    03-22-15 12:34 PM