This may be a dumb question, but when I read Craig's blog post: Everything you need to know about BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 | CrackBerry.com it seemed to say i could activate an Andoid device on the Bes10 using the Bes10 Client, then use the Touchdown app to send / receive emails (without using the secure work space policy).

Every time I activate with teh Bes10 client, the TD app simply doesnt work. It pops up and i enter info, but it doesnt do anything. I suspect we need additional ports open on our firewall to make this work without using the secure work space?

We did have the secure work space working fine yesterday so i suspect settings are ok. I would be ok using the secure work space, but putting a PW in every time the device screen goes off is silly for our requirements (even though time out / PW time is set to 1 day, it still locks)
    11-08-13 01:12 PM
    We did have the secure work space working fine yesterday so i suspect settings are ok. I would be ok using the secure work space, but putting a PW in every time the device screen goes off is silly for our requirements (even though time out / PW time is set to 1 day, it still locks)
    This is a requirement from a MDM software, not just BES10. At work we use SAP/Afaria and my BB10 device has a lock timer too
    11-08-13 04:08 PM