I'd absolutely it if I could do this. At the moment, the only way to silence/vibrate the phone is through the menu. Also, I downloaded a Flashlight app so I can use the camera flash light in emergencies. This was an invaluable feature of my 8900 curve. Again, I need to manually go through the phone to find the app, then toggle 'on'.

To me this feature would just make the phone a bit more practical for everyday life. Is there any app that allows me to customise the volume keys, to do some action on the phone

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 08:04 PM
    I'd absolutely it if I could do this. At the moment, the only way to silence/vibrate the phone is through the menu. Also, I downloaded a Flashlight app so I can use the camera flash light in emergencies. This was an invaluable feature of my 8900 curve. Again, I need to manually go through the phone to find the app, then toggle 'on'.

To me this feature would just make the phone a bit more practical for everyday life. Is there any app that allows me to customise the volume keys, to do some action on the phone

Posted via CB10
    Two apps to look at, SixTools and Quicklaunch gives you options to reassign the various keys. You might want look into those apps.
    11-07-13 08:40 PM
    Ok thanks i'll do that

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 05:41 AM
    I can't seem to find Sixtools and Quicklaunch im BBW

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 10:52 AM
    Yes also can't seem to find it.

Another great idea for a practical app would be the ability to hold Q to put it on loud at any time even locked, or if that's too likely to result in accidental clicking, even holding Q and P would to silence the phone/loud the phone would be so handy.

It gets a bit tedious having to swipe through the settings just to silence the phone, if it needs to be done several times a day. I got this phone because i'm not a massive fan of the touch interface and prefer to use keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 07:20 PM
    Two apps to look at, SixTools and Quicklaunch gives you options to reassign the various keys. You might want look into those apps.
    It seems those are only for BBOS, BB10
    11-08-13 07:24 PM
    I see thanks, well I hope some developers are listening! I'd pay for an app that gives me a high degree of customisation!!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 09:00 PM
    QuickLaunch, the greatest most must-have app for the legacy os.... Where is it for BB10???
    11-08-13 09:07 PM