Converted 2 iphone users to install and communicate by xBBM.

They tell me that they don't get audible notification when a new BBM message arrives. Is this working as designed?

Also, they report their vkeyboard takes up half the screen and can't be hidden like z10. How about this one? Is this working as designed?

In BBM chats sessions, my Z10 screen doesn't switch to landscape mode. Has anyone else noticed this?

Finally, are ios BBM users able to accept a private channel invitation and join a private channel?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 10:52 PM
    Channels is not available to non beta user for BlackBerry and definitely not available to Android or iOS users

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 12:13 AM
    Thanks CheeseBurger!

Also noticed: photos displayed uploaded to BBM also can not display in landscape mode. Bummer!

Also noticed: I can't move the "post" button to the top right of screen. I've sent numerous incomplete messages because the send/post button is on the lower right (and I have fat fingers)!
    11-09-13 02:05 PM
    Converted 2 iphone users to install and communicate by xBBM.

They tell me that they don't get audible notification when a new BBM message arrives. Is this working as designed?

Also, they report their vkeyboard takes up half the screen and can't be hidden like z10. How about this one? Is this working as designed?

In BBM chats sessions, my Z10 screen doesn't switch to landscape mode. Has anyone else noticed this?

Finally, are ios BBM users able to accept a private channel invitation and join a private channel?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    If they aren't getting audible alerts tell them to go to Setting-Notification Center-then scroll all theyway down to BBM and enable Sounds. Also enable Badge App Icon so they can get the Splat red and white symbol.

Also in Notification Center they can enable where on the locked screen they want the BBM ( message) displayed, mid-screen or top screen or not at all.

The Keyboard, to hide the keyboard while in a chat tap on the smiley icon on the right then toggle the keyboard symbol to make it appear and disappear.

Posted via CB10

Attachment 218980
    11-09-13 05:37 PM