Okay,a lot of folks have been asking how to make it work.Some have it working without a problem but plain installation doesn't work for some.Finally figured out how it's done so here goes :

1) Install Whatsapp for Android on your blackberry (yes ANDROID)
    2) Chat with a friend for two minutes, take a back up.
    3) Now you know where the file will be stored on your phone, yeah.
    4) Uninstall Whatsapp, install Whatsapp plus.
    5) Now wait,dont open Whatsapp plus yet..that back up file of android Whatsapp paste it in the Whatsapp plus folder on your phone using file manager.
    6) As soon as you punch in your number, it'll say backup found,then choose RESTORE.
    And TaDa!!

Contacts is a Lil bit of a problem,so use import via CV cards in storage,should do it.
    Let me know if anyone still has a problem.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    diegonei and ignoredBug like this.
    11-05-13 09:58 PM
    So, just to avoid any misunderstandings, take a backup within the Whatsapp app we sideloaded, and then get that file that should be somewhere in either the SD or the internal memory and use it after sideloading Whatsapp plus. Ok.

(Not gonna do it, but we don't want accidents heh)
    11-05-13 10:22 PM
    So, just to avoid any misunderstandings, take a backup within the Whatsapp app we sideloaded, and then get that file that should be somewhere in either the SD or the internal memory and use it after sideloading Whatsapp plus. Ok.

(Not gonna do it, but we don't want accidents heh)
    Within the Whatsapp folder on the device's memory normally yes,thanks diegonei

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    11-05-13 10:37 PM
    Is there a link to download

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 12:56 PM
    Is there a link to download

Posted via CB10
    It's simple enough,google it.Download the apk, convert via debug token, install and follow the above mentioned steps.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 05:26 AM
    whats the differences with native whatsapp from BBWorld?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 05:51 AM
    And finally you Aanchal found a way for that

I was see you in every post for whatsapp plus and finally you get it thanks tomorrow I'll try that

Once again thank you very much

From my lovely Z10
    11-07-13 10:22 PM
    whats the differences with native whatsapp from BBWorld?

Posted via CB10
    You can hide your online status,apply themes and all that. It's a customised Whatsapp, rather beautiful.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 12:33 AM
    And finally you Aanchal found a way for that

I was see you in every post for whatsapp plus and finally you get it thanks tomorrow I'll try that

Once again thank you very much

From my lovely Z10
    Try it out and let me know how it works.Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 12:52 AM
    wait, are you saying that not only i can run whatsapp+ but i can also copy my chat history from android to BB10 if i sideloaded whatsapp?
    11-08-13 07:52 AM
    wait, are you saying that not only i can run whatsapp+ but i can also copy my chat history from android to BB10 if i sideloaded whatsapp?
    Yes, you can.coz the Android Whatsapp is cheated into believing that your phones an android so it makes a backup file just the same.all you have to do is remove the normal android Whatsapp, install plus and paste it in the Whatsapp plus folder before opening it.

Posted via CB10
    ignoredBug likes this.
    11-08-13 08:53 AM
    You can hide your online status,apply themes and all that. It's a customised Whatsapp, rather beautiful.

Posted via CB10
    hi .. i actually installed via token ..not getting option to hide status can u tell me which version you installed..my version shows as 2.11.125 with bar file...also when i converted it also prduced a (.wrm) fileany idea what that is for..file used for apk was 4.00.2117 when installed it said i needed the newer one and directed me to which i also converted and installed..not seeing option to change on-line status
    11-09-13 08:50 AM
    hi .. i actually installed via token ..not getting option to hide status can u tell me which version you installed..my version shows as 2.11.125 with bar file...also when i converted it also prduced a (.wrm) fileany idea what that is for..file used for apk was 4.00.2117 when installed it said i needed the newer one and directed me to which i also converted and installed..not seeing option to change on-line status
    You need to download a cracked version of Whatsapp plus to get the hide online status.when you download From the official website you have to pay to get that feature in the app.as to where you can find it, It's in the plus tab in options on the top right corner of the screen (the three vertical dots) and I dunno what the. Wrm file is. The latest cracked version is 4.45 D, just google.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 03:02 PM
    ok thanks will give it a try..
    11-12-13 05:00 AM
    Okay finally tried it
    (it's more than one day isn't?? )
    HOWEVER I didn't do it with side loading I did it with the new OS 10.2.1.1055 and it works just the same way but with APKs (for who asking about that)
    much easier and very good thanks again

Posted by my lovely BlackBerry z10
    11-15-13 01:38 AM
    Okay finally tried it
    HOWEVER I didn't do it with side loading I did it with the new OS 10.2.1.1055 and it works just the same way but with APKs (for who asking about that)

hey .. i just installed the 1055 as well and loving it...which apk did u use for whatsapp mod..thanks
    11-17-13 01:41 PM
    Okay finally tried it

My pleasure..hows it working with the new runtime Btw smoother or still lags? Coz I haven't installed it after updating to 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 11:48 AM
    normal whats app dont work on my Q10

i recieve the msg for the mobile number but never skip this screen the time finish and nothing happen

is there a way to fix it /??
    11-19-13 04:33 AM
    My pleasure..hows it working with the new runtime Btw smoother or still lags? Coz I haven't installed it after updating to 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    Still the android lags (you know) like when you press on someone it just take like 1 second or so << that's sucks

11-19-13 07:35 AM
    Still the android lags (you know) like when you press on someone it just take like 1 second or so << that's sucks

Ah well in that case i'll use the native one, coz that's why I uninstalled plus...

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 10:32 AM

i recieve the msg for the mobile number but never skip this screen the time finish and nothing happen

Try uninstalling and installing it again.should work.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 10:33 AM
    Try uninstalling and installing it again.should work.

Posted via CB10
    im trying from the first leak i installed till now im on 1055 OS
    11-19-13 10:50 AM

If you receive a code via SMS, but the app doesn't automatically detect it, you can enter the code on the final screen with an input box and a "Call Me" button.
    11-19-13 11:26 AM
    If you receive a code via SMS, but the app doesn't automatically detect it, you can enter the code on the final screen with an input box and a "Call Me" button.
    There are no input box at the end

+ I tried to call me and didn't work also didn't receive the call

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:37 AM
    Ah well in that case i'll use the native one, coz that's why I uninstalled plus...

Posted via CB10
    Like you've read my mind
    How did you read it?? XD

11-19-13 01:21 PM
30 12