Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it anywhere. Thought you'd all like to see this!

BlackBerry Z30 vs. iPhone 5s: Rethinking What We Want in a Smartphone
    11-05-13 10:24 AM
    That would be a good marketing slogan for BlackBerry. "Rethink what you want in a phone". Or something along those lines.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 10:38 AM
    Great thoughts. Great article. Hopefully there will be more articles like this one.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 10:38 AM
    Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it anywhere. Thought you'd all like to see this!

BlackBerry Z30 vs. iPhone 5s: Rethinking What We Want in a Smartphone
    Yep it's been posted.

Guy basically says the Z30 is better because...

It has a larger physical battery
    Industry Standard Plugs
    Storage Expandability
    Security (leave out the part about a non BES10 BlackBerry not really being anymore or less secure than other devices)

He talks about Benchmarks... but doesn't do any, unless the above key points where BlackBerry excels where his benchmarks. Without mentioning any areas where the iPhone beast the Z30 or providing any real details... this is just a blog by a fan of BlackBerry. Great if you want to believe it.
    11-05-13 10:43 AM
    That is probably the best article on mobile phones I've ever seen (other than the typo). Short and directly to the point of having a phone. Thanks for posting it.
    11-05-13 10:46 AM
    Good and insightful read; thanks for sharing
    11-05-13 10:54 AM
    Yep it's been posted.

Industry Standard Plugs
    Storage Expandability
    Security (leave out the part about a non BES10 BlackBerry not really being anymore or less secure than other devices)

He talks about Benchmarks... but doesn't do any, unless the above key points where BlackBerry excels where his benchmarks. Without mentioning any areas where the iPhone beast the Z30 or providing any real details... this is just a blog by a fan of BlackBerry. Great if you want to believe it.
    Really? And yours is a post by a fan of the iPhone?
    DonTonyB, rukdngme and dreamgreed like this.
    11-05-13 10:56 AM
    This guy has a different way of thinking which is what's needed nowadays. People need to start thinking outside of the box and actually consider what the phone is good for.

You always here about apps apps apps but you never here about the phone's usefulness. If you need apps to make the phone great then seriously, what's it good for?

I will always be a firm believer that marketing has a lot to do selling and we all know that BlackBerry has well...done a p.iss poor job. It's almost as if it "wasn't" done on purpose.

Hopefully with the recent changes we will see bigger and better things in the near future being that there is literally a lot of money at stake.

I for one look forward to it.

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    Last edited by 3hb78ftg; 11-05-13 at 05:40 PM.
    11-05-13 05:27 PM
    Yep it's been posted.

Industry Standard Plugs
    Storage Expandability

I don't think he is a BlackBerry fan as he states in his article about the apple joke being on him as well indicating that he uses an IPhone.

CB10 on Z10 AT&T STL 100-3 OS 10.2.0.1725 Vote for Z10 http://www.phonedog.com/rankings/smartphones
    11-05-13 05:50 PM