I hear all this about the Z30 offered by Verizon...but find it nowhere on it's website hardware lineup. When is it supposed to drop?
    11-05-13 07:36 AM
    Sometime in November (exact date not yet given).

BlackBerry Z30 - BlackBerry Z30 Verizon Wireless
    11-05-13 07:41 AM
    Rumor is Nov 14th.

It is on their web site though, just not in the lineup (yet).
    11-05-13 07:44 AM
    I and others have been told november 14th, $549 off contract. The new contract price has a $50 rebate I forget if that brings it to $99 or $149. If you call customer service and get through to the rep you will probably be told the same thing.
    11-05-13 08:32 AM
    Just called vzw. They confirmed the 14th. I also asked about picking up locally, and they said it was listed for availability in "all channels".
    11-05-13 09:05 AM
    I and others have been told november 14th, $549 off contract. The new contract price has a $50 rebate I forget if that brings it to $99 or $149. If you call customer service and get through to the rep you will probably be told the same thing.
    That's what they are telling everyone They were set to go on 10/31 but for unknown reasons they moved it back to 10/14
    11-05-13 09:07 AM
    I'm not an American nor am I living in the US but this is good news for my American counterparts south of the border. This is an amazing phone and you will just love it. Another point I would like to raise here... we are reading that no other carrier was interested in the Z30.. so does that mean that there was little interest in the Google MotoX in Canada where Rogers had an exclusive? Whatever network the Z30 is on don't matter, just get it in your hands

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 09:25 AM
    Your RealTime session ID is RT23113333322.
    You are now chatting with 'Jonelle'

Jonelle: Hi! My name is Jonelle with the Verizon Wireless Sales Team. I am available to answer your questions and help you place an order. May I have your name, please?

You: Kevin

Jonelle: Hey Kevin, how may I help you today?

You: I recently spoke to Verizon by phone and they indicated that the Blackberry Z30 would be available on all channels starting Fri the 14th of Nov. Why isn't it listed as coming with a date on the web site?

Jonelle: I am not sure. It should be listed soon I assume. We dont know when the website changes but it changes constantly.

Jonelle: But it will be launched on the 14th of Nov.

You: As a long term customer and Blackberry user I'm disappointed Verizon doesn't make it easy to see info on web site. Maybe if they did they might sell more Blackberry phone creating a win win situation.

Jonelle: I recommend searching for the phone online and reading up on the specs for now until it is available. But it will be available online on the 14th and they might start advertising it soon but we dont know when.

You: As I stated, I'm disappointed. I know the specs and want to buy the phone but even though it's been known for awhile that the release is the 14th there is no advertising and it's 10days before release. This doesn't help non Blackberry users or Blackberry users on another platform change to Verizon. I feel it's another missed opportunity.

Jonelle: Yes I totally understand where you are coming from. It should be advertised a little more to get more black berry users but we dont really have control over how they advertise. I really apologize for the inconvenience and Im sorry that you are disappointed. If you really want to phone you will be able to purchase it on the 14th. I was a black berry user myself but not any more.

You: Thanks for you response.
    11-05-13 10:32 AM
    The 14th? Wow. Great news!!

Posted from white Z10 via CB10
    11-05-13 10:35 AM
    The 14th? Wow. Great news!!

Posted from white Z10 via CB10
    Yes but About time. Now if I can just find a medium power wireless charger
    11-05-13 10:39 AM
    14th would be right. Saw in VZW device guide.

Source: Employee

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 11:03 AM
    I'm hoping that the charging pad for this will be available at launch (as an accessory purchase of course) .

Posted via CB10
    jimpilot likes this.
    11-05-13 11:24 AM
    I'm hoping that the charging pad for this will be available at launch (as an accessory purchase of course) .

Posted via CB10
    Hmm good point, maybe I should hold off buying until then
    11-05-13 11:55 AM
    Hmm good point, maybe I should hold off buying until then
    The charging pads have been available for quite a few years. My wife has been using it with her droid charge (vzw) for at least two years now.
    The system is qi compatible from what I understand.

http://reviews.cnet.com/power-device...-34831930.html
    11-05-13 04:17 PM
    The charging pads have been available for quite a few years. My wife has been using it with her droid charge (vzw) for at least two years now.
    The system is qi compatible from what I understand.

Energizer Dual Inductive Charger Review - Watch CNET's Video Review
    Yeah but all the ones out now are to the qi low power standard. Supposedly the Z30 will be to the new "medium" power standard which is a lot more power (5W vs. 120W)

Qi Wireless Charging Standard | Inductive Technology | Tutorial
    11-05-13 04:51 PM
    I've been waiting for a medium power inductive charging so I could try to charge my Chevy Volt through 1/4" of glass!

No outlets at the outside by my office, but I have a first floor window that does not open!!!
    11-05-13 05:29 PM