Item Description: For sale (no trades) is my black Blackberry Q10. It is model SQN100-5, meaning it works on the most carriers worldwide than any of the other versions (look for the image I included depicting every frequency this phone supports to double check it will work with yours). It has T-Mobile branding on the bottom, but it is completely unlocked (I've been using it only on AT&T with full access to their network). It has never been dropped, and has only been used for around four to five months. I'm currently running a leaked OS on it, but I will factory reset it before shipping it out. It doesn't have scuffs anywhere except possibly the screen protector which is easily removable. As for included items, look for that info below.

Price: $429

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition:
    9/10 Not completely new of course, but nothing to detract here besides used fingerprints or some dust particles. The included case is a little dirty. Refer to photos.

Includes: T-Mobile Box, Manuals, OEM Blackberry charger block & USB cable, basic screen protector, basic Incipio TPU case (grey/black-ish).

Item Location: Georgia, US

Shipping Details: I will ship via USPS or FedEx depending on which location I am closest to at the time this sells. If you have a burning hatred of one of these providers, please simply let me know and I will go with the other. I will ship as soon as the money is cleared in Paypal. I am huge on communication so I will send you either replies here or PMs telling you the day I have shipped it. I would love to meet up and deal locally if you are in GA, and will knock $20 off.

Payment Options: Paypal gift, or: if you choose not to gift, just add $10 for paypal fees please.

Additional Info: I have both sold and bought items through the Mobile Nations sites several times in the past and have been an involved member since Dec 2008. You will find me residing more often in the Crackberry and Android forums compared to the others, though. Please contact me through a reply here if you have any questions. :-)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    Now for the fun part!
    Here is a link to 16 photos in a dropbox album: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/v7olwo33wn9tt3z/epwzQ_nGtT
    Please tell me if this does not work for you.

BB Q10 SQN100-5 Unlocked (T-Mobile/AT&T/Also Canadian Carriers)-q10_frequencies_v3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails BB Q10 SQN100-5 Unlocked (T-Mobile/AT&T/Also Canadian Carriers)-p1000005.jpg  
    11-04-13 09:53 PM
    Nice! Good luck with your sale!
    11-05-13 06:45 AM
    Thanks!
    Price change: $379 :-) (US shipping included; but still add $10 for paypal unless gifting)
    If it doesn't sell here quickly, I will be moving on to ebay or most likely craigslist as I really want a local deal anyway.
    11-05-13 07:02 AM
    Bump with a final price reduction to $350 before it goes to Swappa/Craigslist.
    U.S Shipping included; add $10 for paypal fees unless you are sending it as "gift".
    Local pickup still knocks $20 off the price, making it $330. :-)
    11-06-13 11:00 AM
    In PM talks with user Nels.
    11-07-13 10:53 AM
    SOLD to user Nels.
    11-08-13 09:23 AM