When I use compose Facebook message on the hub, even with an established conversation on the go, that conversation does not show up. Now, once I send the new message the whole legacy conversation shows up including the new message. Then once I close that screen and go back to the main hub hen go back in to message the same person, same thing. No previous conversation visible until I send a new message to the person.

Is it supposed to work this way?

Posted by Dr. Emmett Brown from my GoogleBerry Cranial Implant
    11-04-13 12:14 PM
    Are you touching the existing conversation to send the new message, or just touching the "compose" at the bottom? If you are touching compose each time, then yes, that's the way it's supposed to work. But if you select the existing conversation in the hub, it should all be there, and then you can write your new message within the existing one.
    11-04-13 01:37 PM
    yes when pressing compose in the hub for facebook, its a clean sheet with no message history. once sent, clicking on the message will give me the entires conversation. its only when pressing compose that there is no history. its peculiar that when u go back to the hub and click on the conversation there is no history. there should be history as well as little teext field to send a reply there and then...maybe re add ur facebook account or restart ur phone??
    11-04-13 01:42 PM
    Thanks all. Actually the conversation doesn't even exist in the hub after sending the message even though I have Facebook selected in settings >hub management.

11-04-13 02:11 PM
    Thanks all. Actually the conversation doesn't even exist in the hub after sending the message even though I have Facebook selected in settings >hub management.

You need to sync messages under settings / accounts / facebook

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    11-04-13 02:14 PM
    Excellent, problem solved. Chiphazard for mayor!

11-04-13 04:00 PM
    My problem is that if I send a private message to a Facebook user the message shows up in the Hub but it won't allow me to delete it. I select delete but nothing happens.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 04:14 PM
    My problem is that if I send a private message to a Facebook user the message shows up in the Hub but it won't allow me to delete it. I select delete but nothing happens.

Posted via CB10
    Turn off sync messages, and turn back on

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    11-04-13 06:27 PM
    I just bought my Z10 on Sunday. My Facebook messages are not working at all. If I click on Messages it show NO MESSAGES and say TAP TO RETRY. I know there are messages because there are messages on the computer. I have tried the suggestions on this thread and so far nothing is working.
    Any suggestions?'
    thanks,
    gloria
    11-05-13 07:06 PM