I don't really know what to write...
    And btw this thread isn't a Joke.

But for those who don't want just sit and wait for a miracle why we don't go all into the next electronic store/ carrier store and just buy the Z30! Yeah!

Why:

1. To support BlackBerry
    2. Because it's a good device
    3. To support BlackBerry! !

Let's all try to hit the 1 million mark

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 04:43 PM
    I'm done with giving BlackBerry my money when they don't deserve it. They are not a charity for God sakes

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB, bbq10l, richardat and 5 others like this.
    11-02-13 04:45 PM
    Not sure everyone just has $600-700 laying around that they don't need....
    11-02-13 04:47 PM
    I'm done with giving BlackBerry my money when they don't deserve it. They are not a charity for God sakes

Posted via CB10
    I can understand you. It's fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 04:48 PM
    Not sure everyone just has $600-700 laying around that they don't need....
    True, true..

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 04:48 PM
    You don't need to convince most of us to buy a Blackberry, many of us on this site already have/do/will.

It's the rest of the world. Good luck to you and Frank Boulben
    11-02-13 04:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    This... right here.

I am a consumer. When I buy a device, I buy one that I feel is the best for me. I'm not going to buy a Z30 just to support BlackBerry. Why should I? I'm not going to be blindly loyal to a company "just cuz" and especially one that doesn't seem to get things done right. I wasted $700 on a Z10. BlackBerry doesn't deserve my money because I know that they won't execute.

And with the Z30: it certainly isn't the best device out there. It is a midrange device at best that BlackBerry is trying to sell as a flagship when it's just going to get laughed at and crushed.

BlackBerry dug themselves in a very deep hole and they don't deserve my bailout as they haven't created a device worth buying. If they do, I would be more than happy to buy a BB10 device but that isn't the case yet.
    Drew808, bbq10l and JeepBB like this.
    11-03-13 07:32 AM
    I get where youre coming from if you paid 700 bucks for a z10 however its done its yours it was youre choice!.and youve had for 6-8 months now surely you agree with 10.2 and recent apps it really is a good fone forgetting that you can now get it for 280+??

Posted via cb10 on my z10
    SifiGamer likes this.
    11-03-13 07:37 AM

But for those who don't want just sit and wait for a miracle why we don't go all into the next electronic store/ carrier store and just buy the Z30! Yeah!

Why:

1. To support BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    yep give more money to a company that will just waste it or give it as bonus to an inept management team.
    11-03-13 07:56 AM
    I get where youre coming from if you paid 700 bucks for a z10 however its done its yours it was youre choice!.and youve had for 6-8 months now surely you agree with 10.2 and recent apps it really is a good fone forgetting that you can now get it for 280+??

Posted via cb10 on my z10

My problem is trust. I believed BlackBerry when they said apps were coming and I figured they would do a good job at pushing the new platform but they didn't. Obviously it was my choice.

And on top of that, the Z30 isn't that good of a phone. And for $700 it is severely overpriced for what it is. It's barely an upgrade over the Z10 and it surely can't stack up side by side to the competition.

Why would I waste money on a phone that can't compete when there are phone out there better at the same price or cheaper? As I said, I'm a consumer. As someone else said, this isn't a charity.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    11-03-13 07:58 AM
    You don't need to convince most of us to buy a Blackberry, many of us on this site already have/do/will.

It's the rest of the world. Good luck to you and Frank Boulben
    ^^THIS^^
    I already supported them by purchasing my device...
    Old Franky Boy gets a big salary for his job.
    He also gets free devices.
    Let him earn his check like the rest of us!
    11-03-13 08:06 AM

Why:

1. To support BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    I did that with the PlayBook and my Z10 and four other BlackBerry phones.

Silly...

Posted via CB10 on a Verizon Z10 running 10.2.0.1791
    11-03-13 08:39 AM
    When I see a Z30 advert in the uk on TV, then I'll consider it.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 09:00 AM
    I keep supporting them.....and they keep letting me down......i bought the playbook and waited ages for the Z10.....they just keep alienating there faithful followers.....

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 09:10 AM
    1. To support BlackBerry
    As consumers, it's up to BlackBerry to support us, not the other way around. This isn't the local sports team we're talking about here.
    11-03-13 09:16 AM
    What's blackberry doing to support playbook owners?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    11-03-13 09:23 AM
    As consumers, it's up to BlackBerry to support us, not the other way around. This isn't the local sports team we're talking about here.
    Well said......

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 10:03 AM
    If we fail to support BlackBerry, the company will fold and we the consumers are the ones who will suffer with reduced options. BlackBerry has let us down a number of times, yes but the also did deliver a couple of times too. I guess we are all here because we love our blackberries.
    11-03-13 10:13 AM
    If we fail to support BlackBerry, the company will fold and we the consumers are the ones who will suffer with reduced options. BlackBerry has let us down a number of times, yes but the also did deliver a couple of times too. I guess we are all here because we love our blackberries.
    Business is business....its down to BlackBerry to fight for my business not the other way around. besides as much as I love my z10.....its just a phone.......

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 likes this.
    11-03-13 10:28 AM
    We've supported BlackBerry by protesting against Rogers to stock the Z30
    11-03-13 10:33 AM
    I already helped BlackBerry. I bought a Z10. When people ask about my phone I tell them why I like it.

As a consumer I've done my job. I'm not going to frivolously buy phones I can't afford/ don't need just to attempt to help out a company with billions in the bank.

I love my BlackBerry but I've done my job. This is the marketing department's job now. The help they need is from people who don't currently own a BlackBerry, or who are refusing to upgrade from an old BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 10:42 AM
    I don't buy every new phone that comes out nor do I make purchases based on the idea of supporting a company. I'm happy with my 9310 it serves my needs. I might do that with the girl scouts when they sell their cookies, but Blackberry is a business and their success is dependent on them.
    They're in the hole right now but their pricing their devices as if they're the industry leader. I saw Best Buy had the Q10 for $499 on their Deal of the Day, but $499 is still high when you consider you can get the SGS III for $329. I understand Blackberry is trying to make a profit but when your last you gotta be competitve and that means pricing your devices competively. The Z10 should be $199 as should the Q10. When Blackberry gets more sales then perhaps they can raise their prices. Bottom line is I'm not buying a new device just so a company can stay in business.
    11-03-13 02:20 PM
    Not really much we can do at this point ... BlackBerry is the one that needs to deliver or die.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 05:11 PM
    With my money I support the Wounded Warriors Project, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and the Lukemia and Lymphoma Society. I DO NOT purchase anything as a demonstration of support for a company or out of concern for their bottom line. BlackBerry, being a company sitting on $2+ billion is certainly not a welfare case.
    BBThemes and bbq10l like this.
    11-03-13 05:45 PM