I side loaded the Radio-Canada news app since they in their "wisdom" have not released a BB10 app. The android app was working fine till recently, but no longer. When I open the app, it appears to load normally. However, when I click on individual articles, nothing happens, they don't open. Also, I cannot pull the list of articles down to see the whole list of articles. Even more strangely, I can still click on the audio news flash and listen without issue.

I'm aware there were some problems for some people with Android apps after downloading 10.2, but I haven't had any problems with any other side loaded apps. I went ahead and downloaded BlackBerry Runtime for Android in case that was the issue, and it didn't help with this app, though the others seem to load faster if I'm not mistaken. I have a screen capture attached and would appreciate any advice. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 01:30 AM
    I side loaded the Radio-Canada news app since they in their "wisdom" have not released a BB10 app. The android app was working fine till recently, but no longer. When I open the app, it appears to load normally. However, when I click on individual articles, nothing happens, they don't open. Also, I cannot pull the list of articles down to see the whole list of articles. Even more strangely, I can still click on the audio news flash and listen without issue.

I'm aware there were some problems for some people with Android apps after downloading 10.2, but I haven't had any problems with any other side loaded apps. I went ahead and downloaded BlackBerry Runtime for Android in case that was the issue, and it didn't help with this app, though the others seem to load faster if I'm not mistaken. I have a screen capture attached and would appreciate any advice. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Hi! Welcome to CB!!! Either my laptop is having a nervous breakdown or your screen capture didn't attach....would you like to check?
    Jashn likes this.
    11-03-13 02:56 PM
    Hi! Welcome to CB!!! Either my laptop is having a nervous breakdown or your screen capture didn't attach....would you like to check?
    Thanks for replying and apologies! I tried to attach the screen capture using the app but it doesn't seem to have worked. Here it is through the computer this time.
    Radio-Canada App Malfunctioning-img_00000412.png
    11-04-13 10:46 AM
    So normally, I could click on that picture of the attack on the airport in LA, or the text, and it would take me to an article. Right now, nothing happens when I click on any of the articles. Also, there would obviously be more than just three articles, and usually I could just drag down to see them all, and that's not working anymore.

You can see the 'play' button at the bottom, and you can still click on it and hear the latest news at that time of day, that functions normally.

I can use the menu at the top to go to different sections, but again, can't click on any actual articles to see their content. It's weird...and it's the only side-loaded app doing that to me.
    11-04-13 10:49 AM
    So I was able to use the instructions here to download the latest version of the android Radio-Canada app, and after converting to bar and side-loading, I'm happy to report it now functions perfectly.
    11-09-13 09:34 PM