Seriously, there's so many types of tags out there that it gets very confusing. There's a store that shows up on Google, but I'm not sure which one to order.

If someone is kind enough to give a DIRECT link to NFC tags that are cheap and will work like stickers in the house and are shipped inside Canada, I'd be grateful. I'm sure future NFC guys will be too.

Thanks!
    10-30-13 09:46 PM
    I used these guys ---> OverAir NFC Canada: NFC store, NFC tags, NFC marketing and NFC enterprise solutions

They are a Canadian company, located in Hamilton. And not expensive at all in my opinion. Plus they shipped fast. I think it was 1 day I got them in. Shipped right to my door.
    Devil likes this.
    10-31-13 12:17 AM
    I used these guys ---> OverAir NFC Canada: NFC store, NFC tags, NFC marketing and NFC enterprise solutions

They are a Canadian company, located in Hamilton. And not expensive at all in my opinion. Plus they shipped fast. I think it was 1 day I got them in. Shipped right to my door.
    Thanks!!
    They don't seem to have an online store though. :/

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 06:06 PM
    Sure they do! Click the "shop" link near the top. I bought mine right from the website.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 12:42 PM
    Seriously, there's so many types of tags out there that it gets very confusing. There's a store that shows up on Google, but I'm not sure which one to order.

If someone is kind enough to give a DIRECT link to NFC tags that are cheap and will work like stickers in the house and are shipped inside Canada, I'd be grateful. I'm sure future NFC guys will be too.

Thanks!
    Hey Devil,

There is buynfctags.com. They ship all over the world and have competitive prices and shipping rates. Plus they have a pretty cool tech department that you can either call or e-mail and they are very timely about getting back to you with all your answers to the potential questions you have. They are also very knowledgeable. Wouldn't hurt to check them out.
    11-06-13 12:46 PM
    Hey Devil,

There is buynfctags.com. They ship all over the world and have competitive prices and shipping rates. Plus they have a pretty cool tech department that you can either call or e-mail and they are very timely about getting back to you with all your answers to the potential questions you have. They are also very knowledgeable. Wouldn't hurt to check them out.
    too many types/choices. which tags for use with the z10?
    11-09-13 06:07 PM
    I would like to know this as well.

Thank you,
    J...
    11-14-13 08:37 AM
    I think it's a promotional post by the company.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:05 PM

Oh darn, I used some Hong Kong company and are still waiting for them... i guess I was too impatient :-(

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:09 PM
    Hey,

hope you meanwhile received your tags from HK, GreenCopperz. I had bad experiences with an HK company as well so I looked for an more trustfull company and I found flashNFC.com. They ship from Germany, but they also deliver to Canada WITHOUT any shipping fee. And the main reason why I started to buy from them was that I could just place an "test order" first (I ordered 20 pcs. but you could even order only 1 pcs.) so there is a low risk to lose you money...

Basti
    02-24-14 08:25 AM