I recently bought the new q10 under an orange contract in France. i kept my old French number which has transferred across without problem.
    However, since the beginning I have been unable to receive any SMS/text messages sent to me from non French numbers - especially UK, Spanish, Swiss and Italian. Such SMS just 'disappear' -they are not shown as delivered to the network but neither are they rejected.
    I can make and receive international calls without problem.
    I have engaged in so many calls and visits to Orange that I have just about given up except that as I work in an international environment I really need to receive international texts.
    Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong - is there a spam filter on the Q10 that I need to adjust.
    Any suggestions would be most welcome
    Thanks

Mary-Rose
    10-29-13 10:38 AM
    No spam filter, however I would either suggest trying receiving international text messages from another platform (i.e. NOT BlackBerry), if you do not receive the text messages on the other platform, then it is Orange's problem, however, if you are receiving messages on the other platform, then it is an issue with your BlackBerry, in this case, you will have to either do a hard reset of your phone, or simply exchange it for another Q10 at Orange.
    10-29-13 12:33 PM