Chatted with AT&T today, I'm sure everyone has differing opinions about reps, but everyone I've spoken with in the past has always been spot on if they provided me information. (Feel free to see my past ATT posts). Anyhow, you decide how you feel, I am pretty well convinced.

10-28-13 03:01 PM
    If that becomes true, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 03:50 PM
    Thanks for sharing, very insightful. I'm on Verizon, and content with my Z10, but I am hoping for a quick launch and global support of the Z30 in the US.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 04:14 PM
    Thanks for this. Not getting the Z30, unless the white one comes to AT&T at the right price, but good to see this for the other folks who will buy it.
    Blacklatino and moody like this.
    10-28-13 06:23 PM
    Good news! Glad the z30 will be available for those at&t customers that want it.
    10-28-13 07:09 PM
    So, end of November being the theoretical latest for official 10.2 pushed off AT&T server. I can live with that. Too lazy to play with Sachesi or side-loading.
    10-28-13 07:12 PM
    If that is indeed real, I might just wait for the OTA, instead of doing a sachesi update

Via CB10
    10-28-13 07:45 PM
    Excellent news. I know of a lot of users will be happy to know this.

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    moody likes this.
    10-28-13 08:06 PM
    If true then I don't mind the waiting for 10.2 as we are really close.
    10-29-13 11:33 AM
    I can't be without my phone so I have been afraid to install leaks or officials, I have been considering getting a second z10 or q10 or q5 for testing before I switch to a leak.

Via CB10
    10-29-13 11:49 AM
    I'm pretty excited seeing as Nov. Is quickly approaching. I assume att will release in time for Christmas if this timeline is accurate, as I truly believe it is.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 04:45 PM
    Good thing most carriers offer the trade in, and reduced upgrade programs. This will help the bbry fan base get a z30 faster. Most bbry fans (myself included) went and got the z10 on release. Since I have the jump plan now, I can get an upgrade in January. However, I have already paid off my z10 and paid cash for the q10 I am using now. As much as I really like the z30, I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my keyboard now. Haha

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:27 PM
    I'm curious if sprint will get the update during the same time period.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 10:22 PM
    Chatted with AT&T today, I'm sure everyone has differing opinions about reps, but everyone I've spoken with in the past has always been spot on if they provided me information. (Feel free to see my past ATT posts). Anyhow, you decide how you feel, I am pretty well convinced.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6d1a747b.jpg
    This is what I got earlier tonight. I will see if I can call tomorrow to get a better answer. Chat with customer support is limited. On a telephoen call I can apply pressure to get a better answer.

Please wait for a chat agent to respond. Your current wait time is ‘0’ minutes.
    You are now chatting with 'Royco Al B.'
    Royco Al B.: Welcome to AT&T Premier Web Navigation Support. I am reviewing your pre-chat questionnaire and will be right with you.
    Royco Al B.: We have not heard from you. Do you wish to continue the chat?
    Royco Al B.: I apologize for the last statement.
    Robert C: Hello. I haven't said anything because your message stated ": Welcome to AT&T Premier Web Navigation Support. I am reviewing your pre-chat questionnaire and will be right with you."
    Robert C: No problem. As long as you have good news.
    Royco Al B.: I am so sorry for that auto-response.
    Royco Al B.: To clarify, you would like to know when the latest Blackberry device will be available to purchase, is this correct?
    Robert C: Yes please. Will ATT be carrying the Z30? If so, can you provide a date for when it is to be available?
    Royco Al B.: Thank you and I will be happy to check on our available resources if we have a timeframe on when that new device will be available.
    Royco Al B.: May I please know if you have an existing AT&T wireless account?
    Robert C: Yes. The primary number is ***-***-****
    Royco Al B.: Thank you.
    Royco Al B.: Before we proceed, may I please have your full name?
    Robert C: Robert C*******. The account is under my company name *********.
    Royco Al B.: Thank you.
    Robert C: last 4 of the account # is ****
    Royco Al B.: Thank you so much for the additional information.
    Royco Al B.: As I have checked, unfortunately, we do not have a timeframe for this to be released. Please continue to check our website. Once it is officially released, it will be available for purchase.
    Robert C: But you can confirm that ATT will carry the device?
    Royco Al B.: I apologize but I am unable to confirm it online.
    Robert C: No problem. I understand and I appreciate your assistance. You've been helpful. thank you
    Royco Al B.: You are welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Robert C: No that is all. Have a good night.
    10-29-13 10:49 PM
    ^Something's off about that chat, nothing you did, but the rep. I did mine on a personal account. I will try to chat another wireless support rep within the next couple days to see what they say.

What makes me so confident in the chat I posted is that he knew an eval unit was filmed/photographed and how he mentioned ATT usually takes longer, cause they do. Slow B*stards.

If some others can contact ATT via phone or chat and post here, that'd be awesome.
    10-29-13 11:01 PM
    Spoke with another rep from AT&T this evening and although no specific dates were given, the reaffirming timeframe was.

-10.2 in a matter of "weeks"
    -Z30 in the Late Fall/Early Winter
    10-31-13 09:53 PM
    I wouldn't trust an AT&T rep to give me the correct time of day.
    Flatman likes this.
    11-01-13 06:20 AM
    This^

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 08:36 AM
    Spoke with another rep from AT&T this evening and although no specific dates were given, the reaffirming timeframe was.

FWIW, the responses I've had from 2 different sources about whether ATT will carry the Z30 was 1) not able to confirm or deny; and 2) "ATT has passed on the device". Unfortunately, Source 2) has had higher and more timely access to dependable information on ATT in the past. I hope ATT reconsiders if they have, in fact, decided to pass. I don't know that there would be a Rogers like campaign and if so, whether it would do any good.
    11-02-13 12:48 PM
    I find it hard to believe that they would pass when they have eval units out and Verizon is supplying it. Especially if ATT is significantly decreasing its Z10 stock. IMO anyways.
    11-02-13 01:08 PM
    I find it hard to believe that they would pass when they have eval units out and Verizon is supplying it. Especially if ATT is significantly decreasing its Z10 stock. IMO anyways.
    From what I recall, the bold 9780 was pretty much through AT&T testing, and then last minute they decided not to carry it. Even though t-mobile was. Apparently it wasn't differentiated enough from the previous year's 9700. But this is going off of my memory on seeing posts from PG back then...
    11-02-13 03:09 PM

OP,
    Thank you for your post; I am with AT&T. If I recall correctly the last update was scheduled for the last of June but we got it after the 4th of July.

Some one said it will probably come after the holidays when people got back to work and sure enough it did. So maby they will get this update out before the Thanksgiving holidays.
    11-02-13 08:09 PM
    someday if at all sounds much better for the Z 30...
    11-02-13 08:20 PM
    Spoke with a manager at a ATT flagship store in Burbank, CA today and was told that the Z30 will definitely be available before the end of the year.

QNX posted via CB10
    donmateo and 19GhostRider71 like this.
    11-08-13 07:17 PM
    I sure hope all this comes true. Being this is the second week of Nov., I haven't seen any updates for BB10 for my Z10.
    11-14-13 11:24 AM
27 12