its been more than 3 days i m using os 10.2 and so far i faced this problems which i am sharing, would like to see what problems other people are facing using the new upgrade 10.2

- Text Messages lags and hangs sometimes.
    - Grey background on icons.
    - BBM color changes to light sometimes.
    - Reply Now typing speed is faster than typing in text messages.
    - Battery Life is same, drains even if the phone is idle.
    - Old andriod side loaded apps does not works.
    - The back button is so irritating which appears with every andriod app.

Share what problems are you sharing!
    10-26-13 04:41 PM
    Old sideloads not working isn't a problem with the OS. When you're using unsupported feature you have to expected upgrades to break them.

If you don't like the back button on Android ports, turn it off.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 05:26 PM
    its been more than 3 days i m using os 10.2 and so far i faced this problems which i am sharing, would like to see what problems other people are facing using the new upgrade 10.2

- Text Messages lags and hangs sometimes.
    - Grey background on icons.
    - BBM color changes to light sometimes.
    - Reply Now typing speed is faster than typing in text messages.
    - Battery Life is same, drains even if the phone is idle.
    - Old andriod side loaded apps does not works.
    - The back button is so irritating which appears with every andriod app.

Share what problems are you sharing!
    Only problem I've had is not having the black theme setting due to bbm channels.

The grey background on the icons have always been there. Android apps are also running better on here as well.

The Final Destination - Providing The Latest In Urban & Hip-Hop Fashion - Clothing|Tobacconist|Tattoos - C00016D82
    10-26-13 05:57 PM
    Anyone notice the browser got sluggish and doesn't always load pages anymore.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 06:11 PM
    Old sideloads not working isn't a problem with the OS. When you're using unsupported feature you have to expected upgrades to break them.

If you don't like the back button on Android ports, turn it off.

Posted via CB10
    how to turn the back button off?
    10-26-13 06:56 PM
    Insanely slow to load text messages. Incredibly slow to load entries in Password Keeper. Very frustrating. The new features are nice but nothing spectacular. Greatest improvement, imo, would be the text selection and manipulation. A big step in me getting over the lack of track pad was the need for better text selection because it was horrid in 10.1... reminded me of the PlayBrick. 10.2 is a step in the right direction. Time to start making some leaps.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 08:32 PM
    how to turn off the back button: in the app, swipe from the top down and click "hide bar" and it will get rid of the back button.. do that in all the apps it appears in (they would be the android port ones).. if you want it back, do the same: swipe from the top down and click "pin bar"

hope this helps =)
    10-30-13 08:18 PM
    I have experienced most of the problems mentioned; however, I am also experiencing problems with the Ring Tone Notifications for specific contacts. It does not seem to work and automatically just plays the default. Any help with this??
    11-15-13 10:48 PM
    I've noticed an issue now where all of my system notifications cannot load properly when I open them. See below for example.

This is my notifications section of my hub...

Blackberry 10.2 problems-img_00000666.png

Now when I select the notification for an angry birds update this is what shows up...

Blackberry 10.2 problems-img_00000667.png

This same message appears for every other notification on my list.

Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:16 AM
    Back button for Android apps should be better designed. It takes too much real estate and looks ugly.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:36 AM
    Now and again, I will delete a text message, and yet it won't disappear. And yet when I click on the text, it will come up with 'compose message'?
    11-26-13 05:17 PM
    Anyone else having problems with media? Since upgrading to 10.2.0.415, neither the photos nor the videos will show any of the content on my SD card. The card wasn't wiped, as the files still show up when viewed through the File Manager. I've rebooted with and without the SD card, and I tried inserting and reinserting the card while the phone is on. No dice at all. Anyone else getting this problem?
    11-28-13 12:08 AM
    Oh, and one more problem: Does anyone know how long it should take for the phone to re-sync all my GMail contacts? I've had it on for about four hours now but my GMail contacts list still shows up as empty. :-(
    11-28-13 12:09 AM
    All of my photos and videos disappear (on device and media card) after taking a photo then reappear several hours later only to happen again after I take another photo. No new photos I take are saved. I have over 6gb free on my device and photos are set to save to devide.????

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 07:41 PM
    All of my photos and videos disappear (on device and media card) after taking a photo then reappear several hours later only to happen again after I take another photo. No new photos I take are saved. I have over 6gb free on my device and photos are set to save to devide.????

Posted via CB10
    I had this problem for the first week of the 1055 leak. Then it just disappeared. I could have been after one of the many Reboots that I had done but I cannot say for sure.

Anyway now everything seems to have settled into place and all is working fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 07:48 PM
    I removed my SD card and the problem went away.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 10:00 PM
    More and more often my dark themes change to the light theme. Sometimes it still shows that dark is selected but not always. Happens in text and bbm mostly.

On a side note, I fiddled with my 9900 yesterday and boy do I miss having that trackpad! Sure don't miss that spinning clock of death though.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 09:34 PM