Was running the 1767, leak for the past few weeks. I got the update notification on Thursday from my carrier who was pushing the official 10.2 1767 and installed it. Update was about 7mb.

Out of the blue today , none of my apps were opening, they just blinked when I tried tried to open it. Did a restart and got the BB10-0015 error.

Tried running the 1767 autoloader again, however, after uploading the RAM image, I get a communication timeout error.

Tried different USB ports but still not go. I was going to try link, but I see that it fails for other people who try to do a factory reset, and the update is going to take me forever to download on my slow connection.

Any way to get around this communication timeout error?

Just for the record, this is the second OS that has crashed for me on this phone in the same manner. The other OS being 15XX. Could there be a hardware issue on this phone?

Thanks.
    10-26-13 02:43 PM
    Use Link to do a factory reset.
    10-26-13 02:44 PM
    Try removing link from PC, clean it with ccleaner. Reboot PC then reinstall. See if that fixes issue.
    10-26-13 02:54 PM
    Use Link to do a factory reset.
    Yea, was gonna try that...but even if that works but for me to get two different OS crashing, has me wondering if this has a hardware issue.

This will be two crashes in 5 months of ownership.
    10-26-13 03:02 PM
    Try removing link from PC, clean it with ccleaner. Reboot PC then reinstall. See if that fixes issue.
    How come. I don;t have any issue with link. Its the autoloader that is not working, giving me the communication time out error.
    10-26-13 03:03 PM
    How come. I don;t have any issue with link. Its the autoloader that is not working, giving me the communication time out error.
    If the autoloader not recognizing your BB then doubt if link would?
    10-26-13 03:08 PM
    I have never heard of this error and Ive had the phone since release.
    10-26-13 03:12 PM
    If the autoloader not recognizing your BB then doubt if link would?
    No. The autoloader IS recognising the phone...it gets connected, its just it does not write the OS to the phone....after the uploading RAM image mesage. I get communication time out.

Link detects the phone as well and gives me the option to reload factor settings, however its taking a long time to download and I was wonderig if its worth it or just send to phone back to my carrier. to let them resolve it.

I'm thinking I want a new handset now, as its the second time this phone has crashed and only 5 months old.
    10-26-13 03:18 PM
    I have never heard of this error and Ive had the phone since release.

Really? There are a couple posts here on Crackberry about this. and its related to 10.2 OS. I'm thinking its a hardware fault with my phone.
    10-26-13 03:19 PM
    No. The autoloader IS recognising the phone...it gets connected, its just it does not write the OS to the phone....after the uploading RAM image mesage. I get communication time out.

Link detects the phone as well and gives me the option to reload factor settings, however its taking a long time to download and I was wonderig if its worth it or just send to phone back to my carrier. to let them resolve it.

I'm thinking I want a new handset now, as its the second time this phone has crashed and only 5 months old.
    Sounds faulty ... Get replacement

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    10-26-13 03:34 PM
    Sounds faulty ... Get replacement

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X

Yea, I think so too. Thanks.
    10-26-13 03:47 PM
    The same error happened to me after 10.2! Took it back to my provider and I'm still waiting for my baby to come back (Day 2). I'm using an iPhone 5 at the moment and its utter **** the homescreen button takes ages compared to BB 10's time-saving gestures. I really miss it so much
    10-26-13 03:47 PM
    10-26-13 04:20 PM
    Yes, I looked it up and know what it means.
    10-26-13 05:17 PM
    The same error happened to me after 10.2! Took it back to my provider and I'm still waiting for my baby to come back (Day 2). I'm using an iPhone 5 at the moment and its utter **** the homescreen button takes ages compared to BB 10's time-saving gestures. I really miss it so much
    Wow, at least I know I'm not alone. I'm sending it in on Monday.

Something is definately wrong here, I wonder if its specific to STL-001...
    10-26-13 05:18 PM
    I got an error so bad that my BlackBerry actually displayed a Web address on startup for me to check out. Anyway I connected the phone to my pc and after what seemed like an eternity and actually removing the battery and connecting to the pc and then replacing the battery link recognised my phone and i did a reload.

Thought the phone was a goner for a while
    10-26-13 05:35 PM
    I got an error so bad that my BlackBerry actually displayed a Web address on startup for me to check out. Anyway I connected the phone to my pc and after what seemed like an eternity and actually removing the battery and connecting to the pc and then replacing the battery link recognised my phone and i did a reload.

Yes, I got the web link you are talking about, at the end was bb10-0015. I could try to fix this myself via link with a factory reset, but having an OS cash on me in a 4 month old phone,I have to get my carrier involved here.
    Suppose the same thing happens again for the third time....I'm not sure I might react this calmly then

I

Thought the phone was a goner for a while
    10-26-13 05:43 PM
    I got the 0015 error while running a leak and couldn't get Link to see the device. The original autoloader from the leak fixed it and the upgrade when without a hitch.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 05:47 PM
    Do you have a link for this? My Z10 puked

I got the 0015 error while running a leak and couldn't get Link to see the device. The original autoloader from the leak fixed it and the upgrade when without a hitch.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 05:02 PM
    Do you have a link for this? My Z10 puked
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ll-q-z-887047/
    01-28-14 07:28 PM