Its my first time doing this kind of things.

I looked up at the Sachesi topic on the front page....downloaded the bar files...pressed intall .bar and looked up at the folder but nothing happens. IM lost on this.

Im from central america... my phone is a SQN-1, and i have the 10.1 update that came with the phone. I already did a back up on my pc using BBlink...but apart from that im not sure what i have to do.

Someone told me i need to wipe out my current OS first before loeading the .bar files from sachesi.... but im lost.

Can someone kindly explain me what i need to do?

thx in advance.
    10-26-13 10:56 AM
    Did you try following this guide? How to get the OS 10.2 update right now | CrackBerry.com

After you download the files (using Download all), plug your device to the PC (make sure Sachesi notices - to be sure, after it is plugged, hit Install > Refresh. All things being normal, it will show the list of system files and apps in your device).

That's when you either navigate to the files of the new OS or drag and drop them. I drag and drop into that list.

The guide and the tidbits I added should do the trick. Post back if you need more help!
    10-26-13 11:06 AM
    Did you try following this guide? How to get the OS 10.2 update right now | CrackBerry.com

After you download the files (using Download all), plug your device to the PC (make sure Sachesi notices - to be sure, after it is plugged, hit Install > Refresh. All things being normal, it will show the list of system files and apps in your device).

That's when you either navigate to the files of the new OS or drag and drop them. I drag and drop into that list.

The guide and the tidbits I added should do the trick. Post back if you need more help!
    Yes i followed ur guide but im kinda noob anyways

mmmmm.... I see. I didnt tried the drag and drop... well ill try it today. I have to drag all at the same time and drop em roght? or one by one?

I dont have to wipe my current OS to do that right?. I mean.. i dont need to leave the Q10 "empty" to put it like that...for the new bar files to work right?
    Last edited by Hydde; 10-26-13 at 12:10 PM.
    10-26-13 11:38 AM
    No worries figured this out
    Last edited by CarlSchultz2; 10-26-13 at 01:36 PM.
    10-26-13 01:03 PM
    No! The beauty of updating with sachesi is exactly not having to wipe and lose settings!

And yes, select all, then drag into the Install window.
    10-26-13 02:49 PM
    No! The beauty of updating with sachesi is exactly not having to wipe and lose settings!

And yes, select all, then drag into the Install window.
    woah just did it and finished updating... im right now looking at the apps on the device... lets hope everything wnet smoothly.

One question.... im seenig2 news app called "my account". And when i opened them they seem to be a ROGERS app.. the carrier..

Obviously my carrier is not ROGER, but i suppouse thats because i downloaded the patch from the roger server in sachesi..
    My question is... i need them there or i can erase those 2 rogers app?
    10-26-13 03:13 PM
    I can use help myself
    Where do I download the saczai on BlackBerry or on my windows pc?
    And what are "bars"
    Excuse my "ignorance" I'm just not familiar with all these terms
    But still want to enjoy a. Good working phone

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 03:46 PM
    You download sachezi from the post in the main page, theres a link to download it to your PC. From there u work acording to the instructions.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    10-26-13 05:25 PM
    Also, .bar files seem to be some kind of extension used by black berry 10 phones.

They are needed to perform the upgrade

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    10-26-13 05:26 PM
    woah just did it and finished updating... im right now looking at the apps on the device... lets hope everything wnet smoothly.

One question.... im seenig2 news app called "my account". And when i opened them they seem to be a ROGERS app.. the carrier..

Obviously my carrier is not ROGER, but i suppouse thats because i downloaded the patch from the roger server in sachesi..
    My question is... i need them there or i can erase those 2 rogers app?
    Haha, people have been reporting UK carrier apps after the update. You seem to have been blessed with Canada apps. Just delete them. Hehe

Glad you got it going!

And glad you took the time to help other users!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 05:47 PM
    Thanks for your help
    will attempt it now
    And hope it goes smoothly

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 06:15 PM
    I downloaded sachesi
    But I don't know how to install it...
    It came up as a file I have to extract...
    Pls help!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 08:20 PM
    Extract the file in desktop if you want... then run the executable.

From there, follow the instructions on the original post posted above by diegonei.

Sachesi is just a program that lets you find the OS by dowloading them from carriers that already released them in other countries like Canada.

I downloaded the Rogers 10.2, and while im not canadian nor a roger user, i was able to install the OS.

1-Download the OS following the steps in the thread via sachesi
    2-make sure to make a security back up just in case
    3- go to install tab of sachesi , press refresh for sachesi to recognize ur apps, then go to the folder where the .ba files were downloaded, select them all, and drag and drop them where the sachesi window is.

It should start installing the OS.
    10-27-13 01:21 AM
    I did it!
    I love it
    It works
    Only problem
    Whatsapp messages r not coming up in the hub!
    I can only know I have whatsapp message by going into whatsapp app
    That's bad!
    Missed 3 important messages this morning

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 09:40 AM
    I'm having the same problem!
    10-27-13 08:37 PM
    A portion of it uploaded, got to send appworld and now it won't update no more. Smh
    10-27-13 10:21 PM