It seems many folks out there couldn't stomach the launch of cross platform BBM. On my fb there was pic where batman slaps robin when he tries to give out his BBM pin and says who needs BBM when there is WhatsApp. I am sure all these so called, haters, must have downloaded BBM and just trying to be different. I have uploaded the pic, I hope you all can see.

Posted 2 CB via Z 10
    Last edited by mabbasr; 10-25-13 at 04:15 PM.
    10-25-13 04:02 PM
    Edit: since op edited the post, my post no longer makes sense.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by emstardeluxe; 10-25-13 at 04:18 PM.
    TheBBJock likes this.
    10-25-13 04:04 PM
    Haters are going to hate. Don't hate the player....hate the game.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    10-25-13 04:06 PM
    On my fb there was pic where batman slaps robin when he tries to give out his BBM pin and says who needs BBM when there is WhatsApp.

Posted 2 CB via Z 10
    Too funny!
    10-25-13 04:16 PM
    No matter what... People are going to put BB down. It's call smart phone envy
    10-25-13 04:24 PM
    Haha upload the pic! Sounds funny

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-25-13 04:24 PM

"If you can't run with the big dogs...stay on the porch"...lol

Trusted Member Genius
    Undbiter65 and anon8091350 like this.
    10-26-13 03:40 AM
    I have said many times....I don't like the cross platform BBM.

And before the typical reaction of the Crackberry faithful barrels out at me.....I have spent a couple of years on the help pages, I have seen when the cross platform was announced many saying that once bit was released there would be no need for BlackBerry anymore. They could buy a cheap android and have BBM and all the Google apps.

Then of course, over the months these people gradually left /disappeared and virtually the only ones left on the help pages were Africans / Asians.

To teens and 20s BBM was a massive draw towards BlackBerry, most not even taking into account the security etc of the brand.

And so I will now be shot down again in flames for stating the obvious....that unless BlackBerry have some top secret super plan for doing this, many more will change platform and not buy BlackBerry and they can now get the best of both worlds.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 04:03 AM

BlackBerry haters.-img-20131025-wa001.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 04:14 AM
    I have said many times....I don't like the cross platform BBM.

And before the typical reaction of the Crackberry faithful barrels out at me.....I have spent a couple of years on the help pages, I have seen when the cross platform was announced many saying that once bit was released there would be no need for BlackBerry anymore. They could buy a cheap android and have BBM and all the Google apps.

Then of course, over the months these people gradually left /disappeared and virtually the only ones left on the help pages were Africans / Asians.

To teens and 20s BBM was a massive draw towards BlackBerry, most not even taking into account the security etc of the brand.

And so I will now be shot down again in flames for stating the obvious....that unless BlackBerry have some top secret super plan for doing this, many more will change platform and not buy BlackBerry and they can now get the best of both worlds.

Posted via CB10
    What you say is true and you are entitled to your opinion. Be prepared for the flying monkeys to come wheeling out of Castle Blackberry any time now.
    richardat likes this.
    10-26-13 04:17 AM
    Let the haters keep hating, the best stories are the ones where the underdog comes out on top.

I can tell you rite now that on vacation, any time anything needs to be done, my q10 has out performed my wife's note 3, at everything. It has reception when hers doesn't, if i see a shark in the water i can pull out my phone and snap a pic or video before she's done "adjusting her screen brightness", my web pages load faster, phone calls are clearer, etc etc.

The only thing BlackBerry is lacking is marketing! Bbm will not save them but it will finally put a positive vibe out there for bb, they just need to ensure there are no bugs, and get video, voice and screen sharing out asap.

Posted via CB10
    blambtn likes this.
    10-26-13 04:18 AM
    "If you can't run with the big dogs...stay on the porch"...lol

Trusted Member Genius
    Lmao! Too funny! Oh crap! Haha

10-26-13 08:09 AM
    It seems many folks out there couldn't stomach the launch of cross platform BBM. On my fb there was pic where batman slaps robin when he tries to give out his BBM pin and says who needs BBM when there is WhatsApp. I am sure all these so called, haters, must have downloaded BBM and just trying to be different. I have uploaded the pic, I hope you all can see.

Posted 2 CB via Z 10
    Isn't there a distinction between haters ("I won't use BBM because BB sucks!!!1") and people who just don't see the benefit of yet another cross platform messenger?

BBM is by far my preference. But I know the pros and cons. Many may not know the difference. Rather than dismissing them as haters, would it not be more productive to educate them?
    10-26-13 11:14 AM
    My best friend just downloaded bbm and his status is "no need for blackberry anymore folks, now you can get the best thing from blackberry on a better phone". He's an iPhone user, not very tech savvy so has no idea what the better phone is lol. That's why he's still my best friend lol
    Suraj Jadhav likes this.
    10-26-13 11:25 AM
    My best friend just downloaded bbm and his status is "no need for blackberry anymore folks, now you can get the best thing from blackberry on a better phone". He's an iPhone user, not very tech savvy so has no idea what the better phone is lol. That's why he's still my best friend lol
    One of the many who are saying that sadly....

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 11:35 AM
    One of the many who are saying that sadly....

Posted via CB10
    Which in the end is still great for BlackBerry, or BBM if they get spun off. They've drawn in people who were not potential customers, to people who use one of their services. They have a shot at some big bucks if they play their cards right.
    10-26-13 11:44 AM
    What you say is true and you are entitled to your opinion. Be prepared for the flying monkeys to come wheeling out of Castle Blackberry any time now.
    Yea, keep encouraging the haters. It serves your twisted purpose. Anyway, I'm glad you lost money on the stock.
    10-26-13 11:55 AM
    Sensible answer as far as i know. I see the z10 and even the new 30 has lots of potentials but its totally a different generation these days t
    10-26-13 12:02 PM
    Yea, keep encouraging the haters. It serves your twisted purpose. Anyway, I'm glad you lost money on the stock.
    Kev is saying everyone has a right to their opinion....and as my past credentials show I'm no hater....

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent and richardat like this.
    10-26-13 12:07 PM
    Someone should make another comic scene showing the joker who now has batman's phone # because of whatsapp and giving it to all the 3rd party text spammers. Then the batphone getting spam texts every second showing the joker face.

STL3 1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    10-26-13 02:29 PM
    Someone should make another comic scene showing the joker who now has batman's phone # because of whatsapp and giving it to all the 3rd party text spammers. Then the batphone getting spam texts every second showing the joker face.

STL3 1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    I was thinking something along that as well lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 02:50 PM
    Why not we slap them back? Since whatsapp is not as secure as BBM? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 04:07 PM
    Why not we slap them back? Since whatsapp is not as secure as BBM? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    Sentence should be Whatsapp is not secure.

Posted via CB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    10-26-13 04:31 PM
    Also add...
    AT ALL!
    10-26-13 06:00 PM
    It's hard to soar like an eagle when you work with turkey's!!!

In this case BB10 being the eagle and BlackBerry marketing being the turkey's.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    10-26-13 09:01 PM
59 123