So when I send an invite to my iDevice the invite arrives, as soon as I add it on the iDevice it'll say added but the contact is not showing in the list of contacts and the invites stays in the list.
    I invited a friend on android and his invitation stays pending and he doesn't receive anything. When he sends me an invitation it doesn't even arrive on my phone.
    I've added a few new people over the last days since the bbm release on ios/android so it did work for some users.
    Yesterday though I had a spontaneous reboot of my Z10 and after that my bbm history was blanc. But I can still bbm normal etc. just the invite system acts up.

I'm on the latest official 10.2 release, no leak or anything.

I also can't put back a backup cause my latest backup is from 10.1 (3days ago) and I updated to 10.2 2 days ago and havent backed up my phone since then because backups take foreeeeeeeever........ Or is it harmless to use my 10.1 app/settings backup now?

I really don't want to do a factory default because of all the hassle but is it the only way? Cant seem to get this bbm problem fixed now, please help.....
    10-25-13 09:24 AM
    I don't think your device is the culprit here. I believe BBRY is still working out the kinks with the new platforms.
    10-25-13 10:44 AM