Now that BB10.2 is officially out, what can we expect from 10.3? Better yet, what do we want to see in 10.3? Here are some of my wish list items:

1. Customizable Lock Screen with Widgets (it would be cool to see weather, stocks, etc)
    2. BBM channels (if not officially released before then)
    3. Customizable Quick Links at bottom of screen (should be able to fit 5 or 6 links down there)
    4. Integrate SayIt and SafeDrive into one app and make it the default merging with the current voice features
    5. GPS navigation and map improvements. Perhaps make it more user interactive (somewhat similar to waze) by connecting to BBM. Just think, via voice, "BBM Map Update, Road closure due to accident" and have it update the live maps and notify other drivers in the area.
    6. I know that I can put setup my Z10 as a hot spot, but that drains the power like crazy and is not as efficient as the playbook bridge. Now that the playbook has been pretty much abandoned by BlackBerry, why not create a bridge app between BB10 phones and other tablet devices?

I'm sure that others will have a lot more to contribute...I will probably think of more after I submit this thread.
    10-25-13 09:07 AM
    10-25-13 10:19 AM
    what about "leave email on the server" returning to my email settings?
    10-25-13 10:27 AM
    I want a fully unlocked runtime with a mirror Google play store (or a section in the existing BB world) that runs through BB to weed out the unsafe apps priced so BB gets a small cut (except free apps) that can allow us to directly download and run any Android app without lag, period. BB devs can still get more love by building better apps in cascade.

Google Play apps can be prevented from being accessed on the "work" side of BB Balance to ensure security is not compromised for this key segment of customers.
    10-25-13 10:29 AM
    I think we'll be seeing 10.2.1.xxx before 10.3 no? Can't wait to get rid of the grey squares behind the icons.

Posted via CB10
    GRojasHruska, Mel25 and Avikar like this.
    10-25-13 10:32 AM
    If 10.3 were to be released, do you think it would support the current Z10 and Q10?
    10-25-13 10:36 AM
    swipe from left for browser back...like on iOS7
    10-25-13 10:43 AM
    God Damn customisable notifications and led.
    They have time to work on removing the squircle but not notifications.
    Fire that Damn focus group because it is clearly full of absolute morons

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 10:45 AM
    Will BlackBerry say "there are no more updates and 10.2 is the last OS for Z10" ?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 11:11 AM
    Will BlackBerry say "there are no more updates and 10.2 is the last OS for Z10" ?

Posted via CB10
    Aren't you a ray of sunshine. - _____ -

Posted via CB10
    srfinva likes this.
    10-25-13 11:31 AM
    DESPERATELY... want vibrate when holstered option, in stead of just "ON / OFF". I miss that form my 9900.
    Zirak likes this.
    10-25-13 11:42 AM
    Notifications for whatsapp and whatsapp group!

But I hope for the official release of channel.

Posted via CB10
    JunkieXP and motec bb like this.
    10-25-13 11:45 AM
    I want to see more of the 'mobile computing' implemented. WIth my Z30, I can plug in a Bluetooth USB, so I can have a wireless keyboard and mouse, and have my HDMI cable plugged into my monitor so I can use my Z30 as a 'computer'. I want the ability that the Z30 recognizes when it is being displayed on a larger screen, and go into a different mode, like 'computer mode'. I want to see the homescreen in landscape when I'm setup like this so I can use my Z30 as a PC....I write/edit documents like this, I reply to emails like this and I surf the web like this. Who needs a PC or Laptop anymore? They just need to add more functionality to allow this (so it looks better....seeing the Icon screen in portrait, then your word document in landscape is annoying. It should all be landscape when setup like this.

A blue tooth docking station to allow all of this would be awesome too! Charges, connects to bigger monitor with blue tooth built in so I can connect my keyboard and mouse.
    10-25-13 11:55 AM
    I would like to see some new cool samsung type features but not too many and make sure they don't lag

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    10-25-13 11:56 AM
    GROUP CONTACTS

and it better be here way before 10.3
    DuexNoir and tangyboy like this.
    10-25-13 12:04 PM
    Thumbnail resizing using pinch gesture

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:07 PM
    omg don't even start. they really have to, the competition maintains updates on older devices, jeeeezus - yes, because they have to =P
    10-25-13 12:10 PM
    Things I want to see:

1. automatic ringtone profile change when calendar events start!!!! (why isn�t that here from day 1? easiest and best calendar feature ever)
    2. looking for nickname when adding people as recipients in email, text, etc. (BB OS5 had it, OS6 too!)
    3. NO RANDOM REBOOTS!!! (yes, they are back!)
    4. no filesize limitation in email, bbm
    5. raised member limit for bbm groups
    6. bbm video sharing (groups)
    7. remote desktop (through BlackBerry Link)
    8. better integration of the google framework into the android player so very single android app work out of the box
    9. on-phone-sideloading / play store integration
    10. even better facedetection in timeshift mode
    11. zoom in timeshift
    10-25-13 12:20 PM
    I want my Z10 to be a transformer and turn into any car I want. Though I think they are holding that feature for BB11.
    miguel89to likes this.
    10-25-13 12:42 PM
    Text reflow in the browser and Swype (or something like it).

Swyped in Tapatalk
    jsimon208 likes this.
    10-25-13 12:47 PM
    mine would be
    1. allowing us to change dollar key to anyone we want rather than having to push down
    2. options to customise bbm like in bb8520 because i would like to change chat layout and the bbm home layout because pics are too big
    3. allow us to get rid of the shadows at the top and bottom of the screen if we want
    4. we should be able to move around picture folders and hide them if we want
    5. allow us to send multiple pics on bbm
    6. allow us to have different background for different homescreens if we want
    7. and option to 'switch application' rather then having to swipe up- id prefer to swipe down from the top and click switch application then the usual blackberry box would pop up like it did in other versions and the swipe up to minimise screens.
    8. when the phone is plugged to charger, a percentage symbol should be shown on the screen
    9. an option to lock our screens by pressing an app icon on screen rather than button
    10. being able to see where our ringtones and other tones are saved
    11. i would also like the bbm profile for contacts to be how it originally was and the updates and apps can still be there but i would prefer the have the persons pin on their profile next to their name and pic rather than in the barcode screen
    12. I would like to have the option to search my bbm contacts using their pin
    13. i want to have a virtual trackpad that will be on every screen; it can be used for scrolling or selecting etc
    14. a virtual blackberry button also that will give us the menu on each screen rather than swiping
    15. a virtual exit button that closes app completely
    16. let us toggle the shadows on screen or just simply get rid of it
    17. allow us to change to assign what pics we want for our icons and folder icons
    18. pop up box was us to save changes made on bbm pm or name or display pic rather than it automatically saving because if i make a mistake i like to discard it
    19. i want to be able not to have bbm contacts display pictures in the conversation list
    20. allow my phone to vibrate when there are pings.
    21. like old or 'legacy' devices, let us change volume for each 'profile' or sounds such as sms or bbm or email, i want to change volumes for each one rather than one big main volume and i want my ringtone louder than other tones.
    22. let us access our ringtones easier
    23. get rid of the pop up box that comes when we adjust sound.
    Last edited by xenax; 11-01-13 at 08:16 AM.
    Mel25 likes this.
    10-25-13 03:19 PM
    If 10.3 were to be released, do you think it would support the current Z10 and Q10?
    I think it would but I doubt it'd contain the whole host of features that 10.3 would bring. It'd be a 'watered down' version of 10.3 for Z/Q10 and I think we'd have ourselves some sexy new devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 07:08 PM
    The request for multiple photo sharing via bbm made me think that it would be nice to allow for larger file size limits on bbm file sharing...some large enough that we could actually share a recorded video that is longer than 2 seconds.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 08:56 PM
    Fingerprint scanner! Lol jk

Posted via CB10
    Barljo likes this.
    10-25-13 11:55 PM
    God Damn customisable notifications and led.
    They have time to work on removing the squircle but not notifications.
    Fire that Damn focus group because it is clearly full of absolute morons

Posted via CB10
    I keep hearing people say this but I have changed notifications. What do you mean?

Pic related - it is me editing custom contact ring tones on my phone

BB10.3 - What would you like to see?-img_00000234.png

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 08:43 AM
392 123 ...