Coming from the Iphone there is an app that has numerous resturaunts with their menus nutritional values listed. It had places like Chilis, sonic, McDonalds, Wendys and so on.

Does this app exist or is there a possibility of someone creating it.

Thanks
    10-25-08 10:28 PM
    i would like this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 10:28 PM
    i'm not trying to be an ******* but is anything really nutritional from most fast food or chain restaurants?
    10-26-08 04:03 PM
    Subway, burger king both have veggie burgers. McDs have salads and Wendy has potatoes. Their chili is supposed to be low fat.

Most places have options for healthier meals. This is good for those of us who sometimes need to eat while travelling and would like to try and stay healthy!

10-26-08 04:07 PM
    Subway, burger king both have veggie burgers. McDs have salads and Wendy has potatoes. Their chili is supposed to be low fat.

Most places have options for healthier meals. This is good for those of us who sometimes need to eat while travelling and would like to try and stay healthy!

I always try to stick to Subway when I travel, but McD also has really good grilled chicken wraps that are low calorie. I would be interested in an app of this nature though..
    10-26-08 04:10 PM
    really? i'll have to check that out. i always end up spending a bunch on lunch on the run to try and avoid the "burger rut" or "chicken nugget habbit" those places are like pringles to me once i pop i can't stop! it ends up being all i eat!
    10-26-08 05:25 PM
    Yes, definately check it out. i'm vegan and so i have tried to find all the vegan options at fast food joints!

You'd be surprised! The trend is towards healthier now. Some places offer apple slices instead of fries.

10-26-08 05:35 PM
    OTA Download: http://mobigloo.com/bby/ff.jad

Not sure if there is a free one, but this does have a trial.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 10-26-08 at 09:00 PM.
    10-26-08 08:57 PM
    Back when I had my Treo, I used a product called Diet and Exercise Assistant. It is an outstanding app for those of us who travel and need to count calories/track eating habits. I lost 52 lbs by counting calories and exercising. They even have a desktop companion that syncs with the Smartphone. I emailed them a month ago to ask about a BB version and was told they are working on an iPhone version with the BB one due in Q1 of 2009.

Check out the program at Keyoe.

10-27-08 06:31 AM

Thank you, Amazinglygraceless, i am trying this out.

10-27-08 09:25 PM

Thanks trying it now!!
    10-27-08 10:38 PM
    There is a free one called good food near you doesn't have your local little restaurants but has the other big ones
    08-04-09 10:10 AM
    Ascendo Fitness has food and exercise tracking. It's not free, but does have teh food breakdowns for many restaraunts. You can also add in your own entries.
    08-04-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD