Just activated a White Z-10 for the wife yesterday (her first 'smartphone'). Looking for recommendations on a good protective case/cover to purchase to protect her phone. Not sure what's available, don't really want something real bulky. Would appreciate any recommendations anyone might have.

Thanks
    vgorous likes this.
    10-25-13 08:35 AM
    This is a nice flip lid. If she's anything like a lot of women and tossing it in a purse, something like ths is good because it will protect the screen and help keep it clean while in that vast wasteland.
    BlackBerry Flip Shell Case for Z10 | BlackBerry Flip-Lid Cases | CrackBerry Canada

I use this one. It is simple, light, not bulky and doubles as a stand.
    BlackBerry Transform Hard Shell (ACC-49533-101) for Z10 | BlackBerry Hard Cases | CrackBerry Canada
    10-25-13 08:39 AM
    I have a white one, too - picked up this case for it:

Case-Mate BlackBerry Z10 Woods Cases (Case-Mate BBZ10WOODS), BlackBerry Z10 Cases | Covers | Accessories | Case-Mate

It fits great, looks very sharp, and protects it... AND, if you live anywhere a WINNERS (I'm in Toronto) you can pick one up for $12.
    10-25-13 08:59 AM
    I got this one for my g/f... Got it in Amethyst as that's her favorite color, but it comes in a variety of colors. Doesn't take up any bulk and offers very good protection:

Amazon.com: Seidio CSR3BBZ10-PR SURFACE Case for BlackBerry Z10 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Amethyst: Cell Phones & Accessories

Also got the Ghost Armor Screen protector applied at the mall. Best screen protector in my mind. I have it on mine as well.
    10-25-13 09:04 AM
    I have the Seidio Surface as well. Paired it with a good screen protector and I'm all set.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:03 PM
    For my Z10, I had Ghost Armour screen protector and the Leather Swivel Holster. My phone was pristine, I upgraded to the Z30 and my wife switched her Z10 for mine.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:17 PM