I'm using a Q10 and I just upgraded to 10.2; it's nice to see the dark theme return for the calendar but now it's gone for bbm and text messages? Is there any way to get the dark theme back for these things?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:52 PM
    do you have bbm channels installed? if you do no black themed bbm at the moment otherwise it should be in the bbm options
    ColdStoneGuards likes this.
    10-24-13 05:57 PM
    For text messages - go to the Hub, tap overflow menu and go to settings. Select Text Messages. Look for the Visual Themes dropdown menu and select dark from there.

For BBM - open up BBM, swipe down from the top, tap Settings, scroll down to the bottom and look for Visual Theme dropdown menu, select dark from there. Close BBM and reopen to see the change

However, if you have BBM Channels installed, the ability to choose dark theme is not there. I hear an update should come that brings this option for Channels users.
    ColdStoneGuards likes this.
    10-24-13 05:57 PM
    For text messages - go to the Hub, tap overflow menu and go to settings. Select Text Messages. Look for the Visual Themes dropdown menu and select dark from there.

For BBM - open up BBM, swipe down from the top, tap Settings, scroll down to the bottom and look for Visual Theme dropdown menu, select dark from there. Close BBM and reopen to see the change

However, if you have BBM Channels installed, the ability to choose dark theme is not there. I hear an update should come that brings this option for Channels users.
    I don't have Channels installed so these worked perfectly, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 06:04 PM