I'm just wondering if anyone else chase come across this app. www.coverscreen.com
    If this isn't a blatant rip of peek. I suggested this to one of blackberry vp's though their official bbm channel. Being able to launch apps straight from lock screen in this exact fashion. Its the second or third time that I've seen someone take and concept from BlackBerry and make it how it should have been implemented in the first place and take take all the glory for it. I'll never have use another phone as my daily driver as I'm BlackBerry for life, but to see the greatness that can be, being taken away from BlackBerry time after time is like watching your favorite boxer getting knocked out time after time and barely making it up before the standing 8 count. I'll never give up on you BlackBerry, keep getting back up but think we all need you to do more than just get back up. Get back up swinging looking for the knock out. Cross platform bbm is a great counter punch, but we need you to start stringing together some jabs hooks and uppercuts to make some Ko combos. The final round is coming up soon. We still believe in you.

(sidenote : sorry about the boxing references, but I've been watching a lot of Hajime No Ippo lately. If you're into anime, it's worth a gander)

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 12:56 PM
    will have to check this out, has it landed?
    10-24-13 01:20 PM
    Not no just yet but when it does, it's like a slice of bb10 pie for android.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 01:23 PM
    I'm just wondering if anyone else chase come across this app. www.coverscreen.com
    If this isn't a blatant rip of peek. I suggested this to one of blackberry vp's though their official bbm channel. Being able to launch apps straight from lock screen in this exact fashion. Its the second or third time that I've seen someone take and concept from BlackBerry and make it how it should have been implemented in the first place and take take all the glory for it. I'll never have use another phone as my daily driver as I'm BlackBerry for life, but to see the greatness that can be, being taken away from BlackBerry time after time is like watching your favorite boxer getting knocked out time after time and barely making it up before the standing 8 count. I'll never give up on you BlackBerry, keep getting back up but think we all need you to do more than just get back up. Get back up swinging looking for the knock out. Cross platform bbm is a great counter punch, but we need you to start stringing together some jabs hooks and uppercuts to make some Ko combos. The final round is coming up soon. We still believe in you.

(sidenote : sorry about the boxing references, but I've been watching a lot of Hajime No Ippo lately. If you're into anime, it's worth a gander)

Posted via CB10
    Wow. Just wow. I have absolutely no problem with your loyalty to BlackBerry, that's cool. But dude, it's over...the whole blackberry thing has come to a close. The time has come to pay your respects and move on to the new century.
    10-28-13 03:26 PM
    Wow. Just wow. I have absolutely no problem with your loyalty to BlackBerry, that's cool. But dude, it's over...the whole blackberry thing has come to a close. The time has come to pay your respects and move on to the new century.
    How about suck it.

Android cover is a rip of BlackBerry's peek and flow. Once the company goes private I'm pretty sure it'll turn into a patent troll (as it damn well should).

Stay strong.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 03:31 PM
    How about suck it.

Android cover is a rip of BlackBerry's peek and flow. Once the company goes private I'm pretty sure it'll turn into a patent troll (as it damn well should).

Stay strong.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure why the hostility. Just sayin' that the ship has sailed so you may as well leave the dock, that's all.
    10-28-13 03:47 PM