I'm told with BB10.2 you can set up an automated text or BBM message if you ignore an incoming call. Anyone figured this out yet?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:50 AM
    It works quite well,
    Turn on Priority Calling in Phone Settings.
    When a call comes in that you do not wish to take, swipe up on the call bar and the pre-set replies will appear for you to select and text the caller.
    10-24-13 10:04 AM
    Doesn't work for me. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 12:39 PM
    Thanks, I found it, don't know how I missed that before!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 01:23 PM
    Doesn't work for me. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    Make sure the number calling you is stored as "Mobile" in your contacts

Posted via the amazing Z10
    10-24-13 01:25 PM
    Is there no way to get rid of the prefab message "I'm busy and I can't take your call"... because it comes up before any custom message.. so it sort of makes your custom replies redundant or grammatically weird if you try to write something casual or funny..

EX.. "I'm busy and I can't take your call. Driving, call you back shortly"

It's sorta redundant and doesn't have a nice flow to it.. but I can't get rid of that first part.

Posted from my incredible Z10
    10-24-13 03:03 PM
    Is there no way to get rid of the prefab message "I'm busy and I can't take your call"... because it comes up before any custom message.. so it sort of makes your custom replies redundant or grammatically weird if you try to write something casual or funny..

It's sorta redundant and doesn't have a nice flow to it.. but I can't get rid of that first part.

Priority Calling-img_00003350.png

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:35 PM

Maybe I interpreted your query wrong

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:37 PM

I understand what you are saying. I've been testing it as well and I can't seem to get rid of that intro sentence either. If you select "custom", it somewhat defeats the purpose as you need to write something on your own and you may not be in a position to do so.

Hopefully this will be addressed in an update. You should be able to select exactly what you want to text/BBM. They shouldn't force you to say that intro sentence.
    10-24-13 07:45 PM
    I understand what you are saying. I've been testing it as well and I can't seem to get rid of that intro sentence either. If you select "custom", it somewhat defeats the purpose as you need to write something on your own and you may not be in a position to do so.

Hopefully this will be addressed in an update. You should be able to select exactly what you want to text/BBM. They shouldn't force you to say that intro sentence.
    My thoughts exactly. It's a very weird thought to have custom messages that are prefaced with a redundant non-removable message.

10-24-13 08:30 PM