I attached my 9900 to the DM couple of days ago and was prompted with an update for my device. I proceeded to allow the update. I took several hours to complete. In the end when my device rebooted with an "App Error 606 - Reset" that I could not get out of. It just kept looping. I then SAKed it and managed to reload the previous release. I then tried it again to do the update pushed by the DM and the same thing happened ... "App Error 606 - Retry". Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. My carrier is Rogers.

I did manage to update the latest OS to my device using AppLoader after SAKing it again. I know this does not make sense but this is what happened to me.
    10-24-13 07:21 AM
    I attached my 9900 to the DM couple of days ago and was prompted with an update for my device. I proceeded to allow the update. I took several hours to complete. In the end when my device rebooted with an "App Error 606 - Reset" that I could not get out of. It just kept looping. I then SAKed it and managed to reload the previous release. I then tried it again to do the update pushed by the DM and the same thing happened ... "App Error 606 - Retry". Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. My carrier is Rogers.

I did manage to update the latest OS to my device using AppLoader after SAKing it again. I know this does not make sense but this is what happened to me.
    Hi Kartracer and welcome to the CB community !
    This is in did a strange behavior I've not heard of until now. I believe one of our OS experts will dig it and try to understand this issue... happily you're now set back !
    10-24-13 10:20 AM

I did encounter this issue over 2 weeks ago when I got a brand new 9900 replacement. I called Rogers and they confirmed there is a bug in the latest software .1033 causing the "app error 606". If I were you, I would call Rogers to inform them of this. Apparently I'm the only one calling in about this issue. I'm still trying to get Rogers to open a ticket with BlackBerry to get this fixed. As of now, I an unable to delete the languages and I'm running on .746.
    10-29-13 04:48 PM