Was wondering if anyone else has this problem or noticed it.

When I fire up the browser and go to shoutcast to stream audio via bluetooth, whenever the Z10 screen goes into screen lockout mode (timeout), the bluetooth connection goes dead. It is still paired/connected, but the stream stops. As soon as I swipe up to get out of lock mode, the audio begins again. Did not have this issue before the update. Slacker works properly. Oh well.

All in all, a fantastic update. Loving my Z10.

p.s. Nice to see date AND time reminders added to Remember.
    10-24-13 01:45 AM
    Are you also using slacker from the browser? if so maybe something changed on the shoutcast website. hopefully someone with 10.1 can give this a try and report back!
    10-24-13 11:49 AM
    Are you also using slacker from the browser? if so maybe something changed on the shoutcast website. hopefully someone with 10.1 can give this a try and report back!
    Sorry, I said slacker but I meant songza. I use the songza app and it doesn't cut out when it goes into screen lockout mode.
    Not sure re: shoutcast, but ti doesn't seem like anything related to their website. The website doesn't know if I'm in screen lock mode or not. No. The phone is doing something that impacts the wifi, bluetooth, or audio - and the stream stops.

I'm testing slacker now, and I'm noticing glitches/delays though it isn't cutting off w/ screen lock mode. I don't use slacker usually, so I'm not sure if this is normal.

I don't know. Probably nothing can be done about it unless the developers can see a bug and fix it.
    10-24-13 12:04 PM
    I listen to radio directly through the browser while driving but with a cable, not bluetooth. Exactly the same problem. About 30 seconds after the screen goes dark the Z10 cuts the feed. Swipe up and the music starts playing again.
    Never had an issue before the upgrade....

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:00 PM
    I listen to radio directly through the browser while driving but with a cable, not bluetooth. Exactly the same problem. About 30 seconds after the screen goes dark the Z10 cuts the feed. Swipe up and the music starts playing again.
    Never had an issue before the upgrade....

Posted via CB10
    OK. Thanks for that, w.kovacs. I just tested the Z10 connected to the same speaker via the headphone jack and the same thing happened. So now we know it has nothing to do with bluetooth. We're getting somewhere.

And I just tried the same thing w/o any connection to an external speaker - just the Z10's internal speaker - and the same thing happened again. Will test other sites aside from shoutcast. What site were you using for your "radio"? We should test with other browsers too.

So apparently there is a repeatable issue here. Which is good (in a way) because if enough people experience the same thing, the BB developers might get around to fixing it. Will post on blackberry forums and hopefully the devs will see it.

Mod: Is there a way to edit the title of the thread? Perhaps "Z10 10.2 update: Browser/Audio Cutout Problem"?
    10-25-13 12:23 PM
    I was on www.181.com
    I guess the issue happens on any Web page although I haven't tested the theory. Perhaps it's to save the battery...no good if you're trying to listen to music though!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 05:48 PM
    Sounds like a bug to me.
    10-25-13 05:54 PM